Epilogue

Harry's P.O.V

"Daddy,daddy,wake up it's Christmas." my son Ryan woke me.

"Ok. Coming,Ry." I said rubbing my eyes. He ran outside and I sat up. "Jade,wake up. It's Christmas!" I tried saying it like Ryan.

"Shut up,Harry." she muttered getting into the same position as me.

"Morning to you,too,sunshine." I said sarcastically. She threw me a pillow. "Ow!" I rubbed my head.

She got off the bed and walked to the restroom. "Man up,Styles. I'm the one that had to give birth to three of your children." she teased.

She does have a good point. I got off the bed and walked to the restroom. Jade is brushing her teeth. I took my toothbrush and squirted toothpaste on it. I brushed my teeth then put my toothbrush back. I changed into the onesies,Lou bought all of us. Mine is green with reindeers snowflakes and Santa on it. I turned around andJade is wearing hers,but pink.

"Shall we go down? I'm sure they're causing trouble down there." I asked holding out my arm.

"Let's go." we linked arms and walked downstairs. The kids are acting like angels and sitting on the couch.

"Merry Christmas, Children!" Jade greeted running to them and engulfing them in a hug.

"Where's everybody else?" I asked looking around.

"Mommy and daddy are still sleeping." one of Perrie and Zayn's daughter,Maya, said.

"Daddy went somewhere with mommy." one of Liam and Dani's son,Jordan, said.

"Mommy is still trying to wake up daddy." Traci,El and Lou's daughter,said.

"Mommy is still sleepy from lastnight. The baby in her tummy,"the little girl pointed to her stomach,"was bothering her and daddy is in the kitchen eating something,again." Elizabeth, Cayley and Niall's first born,said.

"Well why don't we wake 'em up?" I asked. All the kids ran upstairs wearing the onesies,Lou bought. I walked to the kitchen and found Nial stuffing his face with cookies,the kids put out for Santa.

"Niall! Why'd you leave,your pregnant, wife upstairs? She's nine months already and you leave her now?" I asked.

He shrugged and I rolled my eyes. We walked towards the livingroom and Cayley with El helping her,Lou and Zayn walked downstairs.

"Niall Horan,why did you leave me? Why didn't you tell me you are going downstairs just to eat?" Cayley walked up to Niall,steaming.

"I'm hungry."

"And you don't think I'm not? I'm eating for two people here." she snapped.

"I'm sorry,love." Niall apoligised. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Ho,ho,ho! Merry Christmas,everybody." Liam walked in wearing a Santa Clause suit with Dani wearing the Mrs. Clause suit. The kids ran towards him. "Ok everybody. Settle down now. I've got many toys for you guys." Liam walked in carrying a big red sac.

"Wait,wait. I have a special present for all of you,especially Lou.... I'm pregnant!" El smiled. All the girls engulfed her in a hug.

"Now I know what to get you for your birthday." I teased. This is the best Christmas Ever!

*******AUTHOR'S NOTE******

Hi guys! I'd just like to thank all the amazing readers out there.

Love ya!

-Cassie