Ch.12 Phone Call

Jade's P.O.V (Next Day,In

The Morning)

I sat on the couch with a bowl of Cap'n Crunch fruity cereal with milk. I was wearing gray sweats, a light purple sweater with black convers. I watched t.v until the phone rang. I put the bowl on the coffeetable and jogged to the phone on the edge of the counter.

"Hello?" I asked.

"May I talk to miss Jadelyn May Summers?" a husky,male voice with a British accent asked.

"Speaking." I said.

"This is Lance Mable. I'm the president of the airlines your mother and stepfather took."he paused and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

This might be good news.

"I'm sorry to say that we can't find your parents,but we are conducting a search party to their exact location." he began.

"Thank you mister Mable." I said.

"You're welcome. We'll call you if we have any news."he said.

"Ok." I said then hung up. I put the phone down then my knees felt weak.

I broke down crying. I sat on the ground,holding the counter for support. I can't believe this is happening to me. I can't hold back my traitor tears falling. I took an uneven breath. This cannot be happening.

"Jade? Are you ok?" a male voice asked from infront of me. I looked down so he can't see my tears. He picked me up and tilted my head with his hand.

I pushed it away and said," I'm fine." I said with my voice cracking.

"Jade,you're not. It's ok. Sh." Niall cooed holding me and rocking back and forth on the ground. I pulled away and looked at him,wih tears covering my vision.

"Oh yea? How do you know? They're out there somewhere. I don't know if they're still alive." I said shaking my head.

"Because they'll do anything to find them." he whisppered in my ear. I shook my head and got off his lap. He pulled me back down on his lap then carried me onto the couch.

Niall's P.O.V

I let Jade sit on my lap and let her cry. After an hour,the boys came and looked at her then me. I shook my head then they just nodded.

"Jade,come on. We can go to the amusement park." Harry said with a smile.

"No."

"Shopping?"

"No

"A film?"

"No."

"Stay in your room and cry?"

"Yup." she said then got up. We all walked infront of her,blocking her way.

"It was sarcasm." Harry said.

"Then give me my gloves." she asked holding her hand out.

"What?"we asked in unison.

"My boxing gloves?" she asked with a duh tone.

"Nope. Your going to fight each of us,first. If you beat three out of five of us then you could do whatever you want,but if we win,"Harry paused then looked at each of the us,"you have to come with us to wherever you want.

Harry's P.O.V

I know we would beat her. She's just fragile. I don't want her to crack.

"Let's make this quick,then. Just a fair warning, that punching bag out there,"she pointed with her index finger to the sliding door," is there for a reason." she said.

I nodded and waited for her to make the first move. She walked infront of us with a smirk. She lightly grabbed my hand and looked at me,sad. I melted in her hands until she flipped me on my back.

Wow she was good.

Louis' P.O.V

"No one flips my Harry,but me!" I yelled out then ran towards her. I threw her over my shoulder then walked outside to her pool.

"Don't drop me into the pool!" she yelled kicking my chest. That actually tickles a bit.

"Fine. Would you like to fall on the ground or in the pool?" I asked infront of the pool.

"Fine. Drop me in the pool." she gave up. I dropped her in then she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and I fell in with her.

I got up and walked out of the pool. Wait? Where's Jade? Oh, my gosh! She could drown. I dove back down and I didn't find her. I swam back to the surface and saw her smirking at me. She was fast.

Liam's P.O.V

I don't wanna fight with Jade. I wasn't the fighting type. I was the bookworm and mature one. Jade flipped Niall and now wrestling with her. She took him in a triangle and he started to tap out. She let go with a smirk on her face. She looked at me.

"Jade, I don't wanna fight you." I said holding my hands out. She nodded. I guess she won.

"You know I think I should go out shopping she said with a smile.

"See, I knew you would enjoy shopping on us." I said. She nodded and headed upstairs.

Zayn walked to me. "Man. That girl knows how to fight he said rubbing his shoulders. I nodded.

Jadelyn's P.O.V

I walked upstairs and to my room. I blowdried my hair, let it down then walked to my closet. I took out light blue acid washed skinny jeans,a white lace sleave shirt with my black flat ankle boots. I walked back downstairs and to the boys.

"Ready." I said once I stepped on the last step.

"We're ready,too." Liam said. We all walked in the van then to the mall.

"Can we go to Victoria's Secret first? I need new things." I said with a smile.

"I guess." Niall shrugged. We all walked in and I went to the underwears first. This is totally going to kill them. I picked two, the same thing,but different color.

"Which one should I get?" I asked holding the two underwears to show them.

"I don't know." Lou said rubbing his chin. Wow he took this seriously. I picked both up and got two different ones and did the same.

People started staring at us once I asked which bra. The boys were dying from embarrassment. They should not do that to me lor this would get worse. I laughed to myself when they got introuble for inappropriately touching the mannaquins' boobs,but mostly Harry. We walked back inside the van and realized we spent four hours in the shop. Hahaha! *Evil Smile hen rubs hands evily*