Ch.5 Dress Rehearsal

Niall's P.O.V

During the passed week I would try to see if she liked me. I would hold her hand,waist,or even let our skin touch. Tonight was the dress rehearsal. I have to sit next to her before Harry does. I got ready in a tux. I walked downstairs with the rest of the mates with their girls. We walked over to Jade's house. We opened the door and walked in.

"Hey guys,hey girls." Jade greeted coming downstairs with Auntie Chris and Uncle Si behind her.

She wore a creme strapless dress with black strappy heels. She smiled and came over to the girls first then us. She hugged me so I put my arms around her waist. She was taller than me in those heels. She pulled away and hugged the other boys. Harry's hug lasted longer than our hugs with her.

She unwrapped her arms around him,but he still hasn't let her go.

"Harry,the hug was done ten minutes ago." Lou said pulling Harry off of Jade. He let go then frowned at her. She laughed a little then kissed his cheek.

That's not fair.

"Come on, guys or we're gonna be late." Auntie Chris said walking out the door with Uncle Si behind.

"Coming mom."Jade called out.

We followed behind and went into the van. I sat next to her and Harry on the other side.

Jade's P.O.V

I think the girls were right. Harry hugged me way too long and Niall would always hold my hand or waist. I mean, I like him. They're both sweet and funny,but they're making me choose even though we just met like a week ago and they think we knew each other forever. That's not how I want a boyfriend. I don't want them to make me choose a boyfriend. My phone vibrated so I unlocked it

Fr:Where's Perrie?;

U ok,luv?

I looked up and gave her a really  look.

Fr:Where's Perrie?;

Yes really. U ok?

To:Where's Perrie;

Ya jst thinking

Fr:Dani;

About?

To:Dani;

Nu uhn important

Fr:El;

Nu uhn important my ass. U looked really deep in thought soo tell us pleease

To:El;

Fine i was jst thinking about

how the boys keep telling me

dat they like me and want them to

b my bf, bt i don't wanna choose

I sent the text then looked up at the girls. They gave me a sympithetic look. Usually I wouldn't except sympathy,but the girls understand me.

The car stopped so we all walked into the building. I sat next to my mom and stepdad. The girls sat next to me. I didn't feel like sitting next to those two boys. Mom's family came and we greeted them.

Some of them gave me unbreathable bear hugs and the others gave me normal ons. We left by midnight then went back home. The girls and I said our good-byes with the rest of the boys. I changed back into ny pajamas and crashed onto my bed.