Ch.9 Saving Mr. Malik

Jade's P.O.V

I dove down to saving Zayn. The cold water making it difficult to swim towards him. He had his eyes closed already,his lips a dark shade of blue and he looked extremely pale. I finally swam to him then wrapped my arm around his torso and swam up.

He was heavy under ny arm. My body felt numb like I could just cut my body in half. He was slipping out of my grip. I stopped for a little then used both of my hands and strength to pick him up again.

I could feel my lungs burning for oxygen. We were just halfway there and my body started to give out. My limbs sore and numb. I pushed myself to save both Zayn and I. I have to save him and I. Dad would get pissed with the boys,Perrie would be devestated,the boys wouldn't get over it and One Direction might not be One Direction again.

'Come on,Jade. Swim,swim your ass off! Come on,Jade. Mom wouldn't get over this,Harry and Niall would be sad and Ali would go crazy. She was almost going crazy every weekend I didn't see her. Swim,Jade,Swim. You have to.' I could almost see the sunlight through the cold water. I tried swimming as fast as my limbs could. I dragged him with me. I will not leave him behind. I swam up to the top and immedietly gasped for air.

"Jade, you're okay." Niall said holding his hand out. I pulled Zayn out first then pulled myself. I started pressing down on Zayn's chest to make him breath. "Zayn, c'mon. Breath." I stuttered. I was freezing my ass off,but I don't care. Zayn's part of my family now.

Any of the boys would do this for me. I looked down at my hands,that were blue all over. "Zayn, think of Perrie. She would miss you to much." I said while pumping his chest. "Zayn, I mean it!" I yelled at him,while still pumping his chest.

He started caughing with water coming out of his mouth. "Thank you,Jade." he whispered. I nodded and tears started coming down my face.

"Let's go before any paps see us." Liam said looking around. We all nodded. Louis threw Zayn over his shoulder then started running to the van.

Zayn's P O.V

I sat on the warm van seat. I was dripping wet. "Come here." Harry said holding his arms out for a hug. I hugged him feeling the heat off his body bounce onto mine. I felt kind of weird hugging a guy. "Zayn, I think I have an idea to keep you warm and I'm willing to." Harry said with a smirk.

"I don't care what it is." I stuttered holding him. He let go of me and I wrapped my arms around myself. I looked over to Jade.

She was shaking,her lips were a dark shade of blue and she was pale. Niall was holding her securely. They should date already. Perrie said they look good together. I turned my head back to Harry,who was naked. My eyes burned from the sight of it. "Harry,put your clothes on." I tried to yell at him.

"But this is how you keep warm. I've seen it work in movies." he said with a frown.

"Fine." I gave up.

Jadelyn's P.O.V

I was freezing. I couldn't stop shaking. Niall was holding me,but I was still super cold. I wish we had a blanket in here. "Are we almost home?" I stuttered. Even my teeth felt cold. Which I kind of think is weird.

"We're down the street. Don't worry,love." Liam said driving.

They stopped the van and Niall carried me out. I leaned on him and took me in the house. He walked upstairs to my room and set me softly in the restroom.

"Thanks." I said standing in the middle of my bathroom.

"You're welcome." he said then walked outside. I took a hot shower then wrapped a big,white, fluffy towel around myself then walked outside to my closet.

I took out a pair of light pink sweatpants and a crop sweater that has I'm Not Perfect,I'm Me in light pink cursive writing. I put on my tan uggs and walked back to my restroom. I looked at my lis,that had a faint discoloration of blue, any skin looked back to normal. I blowdried my hair and left it down. I walked downstairs to see me by myself.

Hmmph. I sat down on the warm couch and turned on the t.v. "Oh, crap!" was all I could say from shock.