Ch.14 Calling Ali In Cali.....

Jade's P.O.V

I could hear my heartbeat in my ears.

"I have some news about your parents,"he paused again.

Oh come on! Stop pausing!

"As you know,we sent out a search party and they came back with news. They...didn't find your parents." he said sad.

"Ok thank you." my voice cracked.

"I'm sorry for your loss. We are having a little funeral at the beach on Friday. Call all of your loved ones. Be there by nine A.M. Goodbye." I heard the phone go dead.

I slammed the phone on the ground with all my strength. Pieces flew everywhere and I felt all the boys' gaze on me. I shut my eyes as tight as I could to stop the tears from coming down. I stepped over all the pieces making it crushed under my feet.

I ran upstairs before the boys could ask me. I heard footsteps running towards me. I ran faster in my room,locked my door and jumped on my bed.

I heard my doorknob turning trying to open the door. "Leave me alone!" I yelled then threw a pillow to the door.

"Just tell us what they said." Liam pleaded.

"I don't want to talk about it." I yelled back.

"Just please talk to us then you could come up here." Niall said.

"No!" I yelled.

"Fine I guess were just gonna keep singing here." Harry said then strummed his guitar. They started singing to Count on Me.I just wanted to slap all if their faces right now.

Why can't they just leave me alone? They're pissing me off more. I got off my bed and walked to my door to yell at them. "Why can't - put me down!" I yelled at Niall who threw me over his shoulder.

"Can't do that." he walked downstairs. I looked up and saw Harry smiling at me.

Harry's P.O.V

I smiled at Jade. She's even pretty when she cries. We walked downstairs and sat her on the couch. I sat on one side of her and Niall sat on the otherside. The other boys sat around us.

"Tell us what happened." Liam ordered.

"I don't want to talk about it!"she yelled with a clenched jaw.

"The faster you tell us,the faster you could go upstairs." Liam said.

She rolled her eyes,"Fine. He said that they couldn't find them. They're having a small funeral at the beach on Friday at nine A.M."she said. Her eyes became watery.

I put my hand ontop of her and gave it a light squeeze. She looked at me then gave a small smile.

"Oh. I'm,I'm sorry,Jade." Zayn said looking down.

"I guess we're going Friday." Liam said. I can't believe they can't find Uncle Si and Aunt Chris. Why are they giving up so easily.

"I gotta go call some of my mom's friends."Jade said walking upstairs. I watched as she walked upstairs.

Jade's P.O.V

I walked upstairs and to my room. I grabbed my phone on my bed then walked to the windowseat. I opened the curtains and window. I dialled Ali's number and waited 'til she picked up. "Hello?"she asked groggily.

"Ali,can you and Momma Grims come here by tomorrow?"I asked looking at the view.

"Today?"she asked.

"Um yea."I said confused.

"For what?"she whined. "Be-because Momma Summers and my stepdad crashed into a mountain and they can't find them. We're having a small funeral at the beach on Friday." I explained.

"Oh-oh Jade I'm so sorry. I'll wake my mom up right now." I heard shuffling on the other end.

"Wait!" I yelled out.

"Yes?"she asked.

"What time is it there?" I asked worried about the time.

"Umm.3:45."she said then I heard her running. I heard muffled voices in the background.

"Hello Jade. I'm so sorry about your mom."she said with sleapiness in her voice.

"Can you guys comehere by tomorrow,please? I'll pay for your tickets and everything else." I said.

"Jade,you don't need to do that. We can pay for it." she said.

"Ok. Call me anytime and when you land. Bye." I ended the call. I grabbed one of my favorite books,Romeo and Juliet. I stayed on the windowseat reading my books.

*******Author's Note*******

Hey guys! Can you check out my new book,please? It's called 'I'll Be Your Superman'. It's one of the most important books to me because it's for one of my bestfriends. She moved away to Hawaii and I wanted to dedicate something to her,so pleeeaaase read it. Tell me if you want me to take it down,keep writing chapters or write another story. If you do,I'll 100% promise to update my stories faster and post the sequal to Love Triangle soon,which is really close. Bye ILYG!!! : )