Ch.26 Be Jealous!!! Be extra Jealous!!

Jade's P.O.V

Tonight is the party at my house. We are currently setting up the party. Harry and Niall are carrying up Cayley and I,on their shoulders,to set up streamers. Something soft hit the back of my head and a streamer rolled infront of my face. I turned my head and Cayley pretends to put up more streamers. Oh, it's on! I grabbed extra streamers then threw it to her. She turned around with streamers all over her head and I smirked at her.

"Come at me,Jade." she called.

"Then our battle begins." I say like an old master in movies.

We started throwing streamers at eachother until we ran out of streamers. "Can you guys put us down?" Cayley asked.

"Sure loves." Harry said with a smile in his voice. Harry and Niall jumped up and Cayley and I flew in the air then fell in their arms.

They started laughing at us. "That wasn't funny." I glared at them. They tried to sober up. I jumped down and so did Cayley.

"You guys are going to wish you never did that to us." I looked at them then pulled Cayley up with me.

I walked in my room with Cayley then locked it behind me.

"Ok tonight at the party we're going to play with them. Do not,under any circumstances, give in to Niall. He has to want you and you have to flaunt yourself. " I ordered. She nodded.

"Ok get in your dress and heels. I'll do your hair and make up." I stripped of my jeanshorts,gray hoodie and gray converse. I put my light blue dress with white heels (Dress at the side------>) I walked in my restroom and plugged in my hair curler. I took my desk chair and pushed it in my restroom,infront ofiner i the huge mirror.

"Cayls,come here." I called her in the resstroom. She walks in and sits in the chair. I started curling her hair into ringlets then parted it to the side and clipped one side back with a silver hair clip. I put liquid eyeliner,mascara and put red lipstick to top it all off.

"Nialler's going to be jealous." I smiled evily.

"I don't know about this." she said a bit uneasy.

"It's going to be fine." I rolled my eyes at her. She gotup then I sat in the chair. I put mascara eyeliner and lipstick on then curled my hair into ringlets. Oh yea! Prepare to be jealous.

*******AUTHOR'S NOTE*******

Next chapter is when Jade and Cayley try to make Harry and Niall jealous. I'm so sorry it's short,but next chapter might be longer! Oh and check out Daddy's Little Girl (1D) and tell me what you guys think.

Love ya!

-Cassie