Ch.17 Prank Wars

Alison's P.O.V

I woke up on Jade. My legs were on Niall and Liam's lap and my head is on Jade's. I yawned then stretched my arms. I was to lazy to get up so I pulled a bunch of Jade's hair and started waking her up.

"Harry,Niall stop using my hair as a rope. No,don't swing on my hair." She mummbled.

I slapped my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. I got up,quietly and decided to prank everybody and record it. I walked out to the kitchen grabbed chocolate syrup,spoons,honey and whipped cream.I carried all my stuff quietly to them and set it on the ground. I pulled out my phone and pressed record.

"Hi everybody." I waved to the camera on my phone. I switched it back to the back camera. I grabbed the syrup on the couch and wrote Nando's all over Niall's shirt. I moved on to Liam. I put each spoon on him then covered it with honey and chocolate,but enough to see the spoons. I moved on to my beloved best sister,Jade.

I sprayed whipped cream on her face and made a beard and an eyeglass they used to use before. I moved to the other couches and sprayed whipped cream the same way as Zayn's quiff,drew carrots on Louis' shirt with chocolate syrup and honey then drew cats on Harry and wrote I like pussies on his face. I turned back to the camera.

"And that was the first segmant of my videos. Stay tuned for more." I said like a host then blew a kiss to the camera. I ran to the kitchen and put the stuff back.

I layed on the ground infront of Niall,Liam and Jade's feet. I faced down on the carpet and made it look like I fell off their laps. I instantly fell asleep on the ground.

A Few Hours Later

Jadelyn's P.O.V

I opened my eyes then rubbed my eyes with my hand. I looked at my hand and saw some kind of white foam. I brought it close to my nose and took a little wiff of it. Strawberry whipped cream. I looked around and saw all the boys with whipped cream and honey on them,too. I stood up and started to wake up the boys.

Niall licked my face then laughed. All of us stood up and the spoons on Liam stuck to him. Zayn started laughing at us. I walked to him then turned him around to see his reflection on the t.v screen. He yelled then turned back to us.

"Who di-" I cut him off. "Wait. Let me check something,first." I said turning my back to them then kneeled by Ali. I turned her so she could face me. Nothing was on her face. I let go of her and let her face slam on the ground. I got back on my feet.

"She did this." I pointed to Ali. They started walking towards her. "Wait." I stopped them dead in their tracks.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Let's get cleaned up then prank her back." I said holding my hands out to stop them. We all agreed.

The four boys went back to their flat and Liam and I stayed. I walked upstairs and to my room. I took out a navy blue waist skirt a red bow belt and a cream shirt with brown flat, high ankle boots.

I walked to the shower and washed away the whipped cream. I put my clothes on then curled my hair into ringlets and put a little mascara,eyeliner and cherry red lipstick. I walked back back downstairs then grabbed my phone on the couch. Zayn was sitting on the couch,sleeping. How could he be sleeping?

"Zayn,wake up. We have to get revenge on Ali and I have a plan." I whispered. His eyes shot open once I said revenge on Ali. He sat up then followed me into the kitchen. I watched as Liam was cooking and Niall was poking him with a spoon,while saying

"Give me food. I want, I want, I want food. 'Cause I'm torn without any food." I kept laughing at his food songs. "It's gotta be food. I wish I had food." He finished off his song.

"Ok guys,here's the plan."

Ali's P.O.V

I woke up with a crick in my neck. Why was I on the floor? Oh wait,the prank. I stood up then walked to the kitchen. Everybody was clean. But I recorded it on my phone. Oh they probably got cleaned up. I walked to the island stool and sat next to Jade. She smiled at me. I thought she would be mad. I guess she's taking the high road and being mature. Jade, mature. Is this opposite day or something?

"Harry and Liam made breakfast. We all ate and left food for you." Jade said placing a plate of toast,eggs and strawberries with..... a strawberry juice? I shrugged it off and took a bite of my toast.

Something felt off. I just couldn't really put my finger on it. I took a bite of my eggs then felt my mouth burn.

"Hot." I fan my mouth. "Hot." I drank my mysterious strawberry juice. It made my mouth burn more. My eyes started to water.

"Give me water!" I yelled at anybody. "Jade, I'm gonna get you!" I said reaching next to me and started to pull her hair. I clawed at her and she started pushing my hands away.

The boys in the backgrpund started rooting. "Get her off of me!" Jade yelled to the boys. Finally,the boys pulled us away from each other. Liam pushing us in the middle, Zayn and Louis holding me and Niall and Harry holding her back.

"Stop fighting!" Liam yelled,which surprised me.

"She made me eat hot food." I pointed to Jade.

"Wait. You're the one who pranked is first." Liam pointed to me.

"Yup. And now expect the worst." I said then walked to the couch.

*******AUTHOR'S NOTE*******

Guys,do you think I should take down My Mysterious Girlfriend or I'll Be Your Superman? I want to write the sequal to Love Triangle soon so I need to take a story down to post the sequal. Please tell me in the comment box below or message me soon. Thank you <3 you my unicorns.