Ch.7 SleepOver a Jade's

Harry's P.O.V (After we left Jade's house)

I put some clothes,my toothbrush and laptop in bagpack. I walked downstairs and everybody was there. "Hey,I'm leaving now." I said to DaddyDirection on the couch.

"Wait." he said then I turned around. "You better not ya know... Or uncle Si would get pissed. Remember what he did?"he said looking at me serious.

"I'm a good boy." I said smirking. Liam rolled his eyes and I walked outside.

That was one time and now he doesn't allow me to touch any of his vases. Thanks alot, BooBear. I walked up to her door and knocked on it.

"Hey." she said with a bright smile wearing her pajamas.

"Hi." I said with the same expression. She opened the door and I walked inside.

"So what do you wanna do,love?" I asked setting my bag on floor next to the couch.

"Well, I made us some dinner." she said walking to the kitchen. She came back holding two plates with enchiladas. I took the plate she held out for me.

She sat next to me and turned on the t.v. I started eating it. "So what are we doing after?"she asked eating.

"I don't know. What do you feel like doing?" I asked putting the plate on the coffee table then leaning back.

"Ummm..... You wanna watch a movie?"she asked with a big smile.

"Sure. What kind?" I asked.

"Comedy?"she asked taking our plate into the kitchen.

"Sure." I said going to d.v.d library.

I put a d.v.d in and she came back hold a bowl of hot popcorn. All threw out the movie,we would laugh our asses off.

Niall's P.O.V

I could hear Harry and Jade laugh. It bugged me so much that she was having fun without me. I sat there in the couch,in my flat. I'm so pissed right now. I like Jade and he knew that already.

I was the one who win rock,paper,siccors and got dibs. I was eating a bag of crisps while watching t.v. Why couldn't I spend the night at Jade's instead of Harry? Just because he won in rock,paper,siscors. I'm pissed off.

Jade's P.O.V

We were still laughing during the whole movie. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and I'm suprisingly comfortable. It came to a sad scene where one of the character,and my favorite, dies. I got all teary once she closed her eyes. I sniffled again,quietly, making sure Harry won't make me feel like a baby. I hate it when people treat me like a baby.

"You ok,love?"Harry whispered in my ear.

"Ya I'm fine." I said wiping a tear that escaped my eye.

"No,Jade, you're not." he said then started rubbing circles around my back.

I put my head in the crook of his neck and took in his chologne. It smelled so sweet to me. I just wanted to take it all in.

"Are you ok now,love?" he asked looking at me with his gorgeous green eyes.

"Yea I'm fine." I gave him a smile.

He started leaning in closer to me with his pink luscious lips. I started kissing him back. His soft lips against mine. I realized what I was doing then pulled away and instantly regretted it.

"Goodnight." I said then headed upstairs. I jumped on my bed then pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. What have I done?

Harry's P.O.V

Why did she just run off like that? I just kissed her and that's what she does to Harry Styles? No girl never did that to me,even when I wasn't famous.