3. Bread roll

"OH NICE-ASS YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Shadow yells from the other side of the wood that was saving my life. I was thrown forward, hitting my head on the basin when the door was ripped off its hinges. I lifted my finger up to my temple and they came back red.

"Shit," I cuss at seeing my bloody face in the mirror. Shadow came up behind me, slamming me to the wall by the back of my bleeding head. "Look, Shadow, I am sorry I kneed your goods but I have this thing called a personal space bubble and you were violating said bubble."

"So you agree they're nice?" He says down my ear. I shiver at the hotness of his breath down my neck. I grumbled but didn't say anything, not trusting myself to say something that wouldn't get me beat into a pulp. "I was just trying to help you, Cole." Shadow whispered before snaking a hand around to my front, grabbing hold of the zip.

I tried to get away again but it was in vein, this time Shadow got the whole zip down and opened up my jumpsuit, tugging one side off my shoulder where he rests his forehead. I put my hands to the wall and try and push off it. Shadow, however, used his spare hand to push my waist back into the wall.

The fingers that had undone the zip now skimmed across my flat chest. He was so light in his touches just like Jax was and with out my permission I rest my head on the wall in bliss.

Shadow traced my collar bone that was way too noticeable and I close my eyes. His fingertips come up to touch my neck, the slight brush of them on my defined jawline made me hum. Shadow soon went down with his hand, skimming over my prominent ribs and giving me the slightest feel of tickling.

The feather touches continued down, circling my belly button but didn't stop there just simply seized for a moment. Shadow kissed my shoulder blade once and through my dazed mind I thought about how gentle he was being. Shadow, a big, tall, muscular man's touches on my flushed skin felt as though small feathers were brushing against my body.

I was dazed that's fair to say, I was mesmerised my the dream-like contact that felt so much like my Ex-boyfriends. Slowly, Shadow took the hand off my waist and repositioned it on my chest. I embarrassingly gasped when Shadows skilled fingers tweaked my left nipple.

Shadow let out a small chuckle at the gasp that left my lips. He kissed the nape of my neck and then down my shoulder before returning to my ear to suck on the lobe. I moan. Yes I let out a low and hoarse moan, I am not proud of it. The hand of his that had played with my nipple traveled up my neck and tilted my head to the sky as Shadow kissed the skin there.

I was getting to lost in the strange familiarity of Shadows touches but I couldn't bring myself to act on anything my logical thinking was saying when a hand went down further and skimmed at the base of my stirring member. My eyes shot open as Shadow dared to brush a forefinger down my shaft.

"J-Jax-" I moaned at the sensation of pleasurable and almost dream-like touches. Shadow pulls back his no longer exploring fingers and I fall to my knees, head hung and one arm drooped at my side and the other pressed against the wall. I choke on a sob stuck in my throats and hold my stomach that was growing.

"Who is Jax?" Shadows low voice echoed of the tiled walls. A tear escaped from my eye and I began physically shaking by trying to hide my tears from Shadow. I felt like there was a hand around my neck, squeezing tighter, tighter, tighter. I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe, I could only whimper.

I am such a failure! Crying for no good reason, letting Shadow touch me like that and I enjoy it, moaning for Jax even though he's three hours away and probably having a wonderful time with Ace and not giving me a second thought. I was so hungry but I couldn't eat. I was dying slowly and painfully just like I deserved.

"You need to eat, Cole. You're unhealthy skinny." Shadow says but I shake my head. Next thing I know Shadow had me off the ground and in his arms, carrying me into the main part of the cell and sitting me down on his bed. He reached for a bread roll and held it to my mouth.

My lips were sealed shut and they weren't opening anytime soon.

"Open your fucking mouth, nice-ass." Shadow scolds. I shake my head and crawl down the bed and standing up. "Do not make me push you up against a wall again and force this thing down your throat. I'm talking about the bread and my dick just so you have a choice."

I roll my blood-shot eyes at him and curl up into a ball on my bed.

"Eat the fucking bread roll or I will jack you off whether you like it or not."

•••

I ended up eating the damn bread roll, more like Shadow forced it down my throat and yes I am talking about the fucking bread don't his dick.

Shadow had fallen asleep awhile ago and I should probably get some rest since I haven't slept in the past 48 hours but I just sat there on my bed, picking at my already destroyed fingers. Did Shadow think I was anorexic? I wasn't-not am not anorexic...just killing myself slowly and painfully.

Like I knew I wasn't overweight, fuck, I knew I was underweight. I wasn't staving myself to get skinnier though that is a bonus, I was practically committing suicide every moment of the day. I've been doing it since I was arrested. It all started with the horrible door they were feeding me in holding then I realised that I was basically killing myself by not eating and I didn't stop staving myself, hell I got addicted to it.

My stomach growled for the seventh time this hour but this time it was so loud Shadow woke up.

"Jesus Fuck," He groans. I straightened my posture when Shadow looks over his shoulder at me. "Have you slept?" I shake my head. "Okay." Was all the ginger said, sitting up.

"Why do you do it? Stave yourself?" He asked. I avert my eyes to the bathroom door that was just propped up on the wall after being ripped off it's hinges. "I mean, your not fat. There's no point in doing it. You know it's killing you right?"

"Yeah, I know." I say quickly, standing and going the the small cupboard and retrieving my book, "I am Pilgrim'. "And there is a point-"

"What? Losing weight you don't have?"

"No." Behind me the bed creaked and I guess Shadow had stood. I turn but immediately run into a hard chest. I stood back and looked up at his eyes.

"You're doing it like suicide." Shadow finally figure it out. I looked down, ashamed. "You are!" Shadow sandwiched my face between his hands and forced me to look at him. "Why would you kill yourself and especially by starving yourself?"

"Well I deserve it." I responded sadly. "I am the reason two innocent people are dead! I'm just doing Jax and Ace a favour." You won't be surprised at what happened next let me tell you. Shadow pushed me up against the wall and cupped one side of my face. He was baring his teeth and his eyes looked dark.

"Did they tell you to kill yourself?! Jax, who is that bastard?! I'll fucking kill them!" He roared, punching the wall next to my face and I jump. Shadow held my face and he lent down to be eye level with me. "Tell me who they are and I swear on Christ I will murder them slowly and painfully!"

If Shadow didn't calm the fuck down soon the officers would come in and take one of us away.

"How dear anyone tell you to end your life! Those pathetic little-!" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

I kissed him.