19. Leave.

MATTHEW

I ran my hands down his sides, following the strangely feminine curves of his small body.

"Such a good kitten," I purred in his ear, nibbling on it to make him moan.

And moan he did.

When my hands reach his perky and big —compared to the smallness of his body frame— ass I flipped us over so I was gazing hungrily down at my Kitten.

"Matty," He whimpered with his slight accent. "Fuck me, please."

While bringing his legs around my waist, I attached my lips to his nipples, doing everything I could to make him feel good. When they were all red I moved up to his neck, bitting again and again into his soft skin.

"Such an impatient kitten," He loved the pet name combined with the sensations of my fingers and lips caressing his clear skin.

"Please, fuck me!" Before I could reply I attacked his lips with the most heated kiss we've ever shared.

"Alright, my kitten, I will fuck you nice and hard."

I shot up in bed, mind spinning with the dream I just had. I've been having the same dream every night for the past month and I always wake up just before the good part.

This time however I was woken up by the feeling of nice full lips around my dick.

My first instinct was to moan out 'kitten' like in my dream only moments ago, but when I realised what was actually happening I looked down to see a head of blonde hair above my crotch.

Not Brendon.

I hated myself for wanting it to be him.

Instead it was Amia, my girlfriend —if you can call it that. She wasn't my type, she was the female version of Dale. Loud, sexual, blonde, spontaneous. Nothing like my type but at the same time she was. No, she wasn't, I'm not even going to kid myself. I hated being with her.

I only had sex with her because it would mean I was straight, I don't like Brendon, not one bit. I liked girls, I liked having sex with girls, I like kissing girls.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you, daddy?" I internally cringed. Amia's high pitched voice calling me daddy was enough to make me sick to my stomach.

Amia rose from her position between my legs and I saw her bare tits. I gaged. She was completely naked as she pushed my upper half down onto the bed, sitting on my chest. I couldn't bring myself to look at her or I'd physically gag and I don't need that.

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me." I was instantly reminded of my dream. I shook my head, I'd be unable to get hard from her after that dream. "Why, daddy?"

"I'm not in the mood, Amia." I grumbled. I see her pout and rub her hand over my now soft as fuck member. "Amia stop."

"Right back to Amia, huh? Didn't you just call me kitten after waking up from a wet dream about me?" I winced. She thought the dream was about her. I didn't feel guilty about having a dream like that while I was technically with Amia, even though I should.

"Look, I'm not in the mood. Perhaps another time." I pushed her off of my body, feeling the need to bath in bleach to get her smell off of me.

"You said that last time." Amia whined. Her voice made me angry, the way she whined or tried to seduce me time and time again. I got out of bed, zipping up my jumpsuit that she had taken off while I was sleeping. I felt her hands on me again and I tensed, I didn't wanna hurt her but if she kept pushing me I'd snap. "I want my daddy to fuck me now."

"Well tough shit!" I yelled at her, whizzing around to glare at her with fire and fury. "I will never —and I mean fucking ever— be attracted to you or fuck you ever again because you repulse me!" I hear her whimper and her eyes welled up with tears. Oh, fucking hell. I let out a big sigh. "Just...leave Amia. Leave."

She nodded and grabbed her clothes then ran out of my cell door. After she left the one person I wasn't expecting to enter did.

"Brendon what are you doing here?" I asked as he stumbled into the room with a dazed grin.

Was he drunk?

I think so.

Bren stumbled around for a little bit before his glazed over eyes focused loosely on me.

"Heeeyyyyy Mattyyyyyyy!" Yep definitely drunk.

Matty. He had called me that in the dream. Was it weird that when Brendon called me that I got turned on?

"Call me that again," I almost called him a kitten again but stopped myself before the words could leave my lips. Brendon stumbled up to me, grabbing onto my biceps to stop him from falling over. "I said... call me that again, kitten." Shit, I let it happen. It just came out. I couldn't stop it if I wanted to.

Even though I was having a mild mental breakdown, Brendon was smiling at me seductively.

"Matty," Brendon's voice was lower —then usual— when he spoke my nick name and it just turned me on even more. "Matty...you're getting hard." He whispered up at me. He nudged my arousal with his knee, purposely. Brendon smiled while I let out a low growl, shit. That evil smile just made it worse and soon I was full on hard and making sounds of pleasure to Brendon who kept on nudging my erection.

"Bren—what about Dale?" I tried to remind him through a gasp. Even though Dale was my best friend I was kinda hoping Brendon didn't care about cheating on Dale. Brendon laughed.

"Dale and I aren't dating, we were in a fake relationship to make you jealous!" Bren chuckled.

I let myself take in his drunken words.

Once I had absorbed the information my eyes grew dark.

"So he won't mind if I do this?" I threw Brendon on the bed, waisting no time in attacking the skin on his neck with kisses.

It felt so surreal to have Brendon physically under me and not just in a dream. To hear him actually encouraging me with a whole list of different sounds and begs. To feel him actually tug on my hair and his legs around my waist.

I was going to make him addicted to my kiss, to my tongue, to my touch, to my dick, to my body, to me.

I was going to make tonight the best of his life.

I was gonna drag this out and make it better then anyone else can do.

Brendon was mine.

Finally.