5. Violent drunk (shortish)

*Brendon POV*

My cellmate still hadn't turned up. I knew I had a cellmate from the messy room, bed sheets pooled on the floor, small cupboard exploding with useless stuff and there was stuff all over the bathroom sink. In my time I had to kill I began cleaning everything up and soon it was spotless. I don't know how I'll live with such a slob for the next two years.

I now lay on my bed, arms and legs hanging off the mattress. The door opened and two men walked in-or more liked were forced inside. The blond one was clearly drunk and was being held up by the other man. Why was there two of them?

"Oh, y-you *hiccup* m-must be *burp* me ce-cell-" one of the said before flopping down on the bed with the other. The one who had spoken had sandy blonde hair and two different coloured eyes, one blue and the other brown. He had a square body build and seemed like a lively person.

The other was taller but just not as muscular but still could lift me above his head. His skin was a beautiful coffee colour, just a few shades lighter then his hair and eyes. He had the slightest bit of stubble on his sharp jaw. He was gorgeous.

"Uh, y-yeah, I'm Brendon." The blond man laughed for no good reason, cuddling up to the other. Were they a couple? I didn't think that could happen in prison but yet again this was my first-and hopefully only- time going to jail. The blond kissed the other boy but was pushed off. 

"Dale, get the fuck off me! I am not a faggot." He roared. The two began to fight right in front of me and I couldn't help but huddle away. From how they were addressing each other I gathered that the blond man was named Dale and the other-more beautiful- one was called Mathew.

I didn't understand why they were arguing, I was only a peck on the cheek. Maybe because they were both men it was a bit weird but I didn't see the problem.

Of course you don't. Your gay. The voice in my head says.

I hug myself a little and try to keep myself together unlike the first few hours I was stuck in here crying.

The two were down throwing slurs and even a punch or two at each other. I was confused about these men. At first they seemed to be friends but now they were yelling at each other and scaring me.

"Pl-please stop-p." I whisper just low enough for Mathew to hear. He stops to look at me before laughter filled the room.

"Look at you! So scared and shy!" Mathew laughed. "How'd you even get in here? Steal the lollies from your teachers desk?" I shy away from the mean words and look at the floor. "Come on, kid. How'd ya get into a shitty place like this?" Dale reached out for the man who was mocking me with no shame.

"Dude, chill. The kids scared okay. Leave him be."

"I just wanna know how he got here is all." Mathew leaned in and grabbed the front of my shirt and I instantly smelt the alcohol on his breath. He didn't seem drunk well at least not like Dale did with his drunken slurring of his words and stumbling around. I hated the smell of alcohol and I just wanted to push Mathew away from me. "Tell me."

The cell door opened and a buff guard walked in, pulling Mathew from me and forcibly throwing him on the floor outside the cell. I looked over at Dale who was just lying there as if nothing had happened.

"Sorry 'bout him. A violent drunk." He said curling up on his bed with a shiver. It was cold in here since the cell only got heat during the day as the sun slowly crawled along the building. "Oh, d-did ya cle-clean up da room?" Dale inquired about the amount of useless crap not lying around everywhere.

"Umm, y-yeah I did." I stuttered out while playing with the sleeves of the jumpsuit that was way to big for me. Dale drunkly thanked me before dosing off to sleep where he processed to mutter and snore. Great. I lay down, bringing the the blankets over my head. I wasn't about to cry. I wasn't about to cry. I wasn't about to cry.

I jump when a fist collided with the other side of my wall. There was muffled yelling so I could only make out the words 'kill' and 'murder' before the yelling was abruptly cut off. I gulp down my anxiety and begin over thinking what was going over in the next cell. Earlier today there had been the same yelling and it scared me, well that was until I heard a low and hoarse moan after a few minutes of silence. Again there was a moan so I didn't know whether to be scared for my life or completely uncomfortable.

I waited for a moment but there was no other noises so I just relaxed a bit and huddled up into a ball and thought about how I ended up in a place like this for two years. I swore after the crash I wouldn't even touch a drop of alcohol again but now all I could smell was that delicious liquid from Mathews breath and I found my mouth watering from just a small taste again.

I scolded myself for the cravings and roll over to face a sleeping Dale. I began to wonder where he even got the alcohol, this was a jail after all and I didn't think that that was aloud in here.

I decided to drop the topic and just get some well deserved rest.

This was going to be a rough two years.

«»«»

Hey! I just wanted to say thanks for reading my shitting as fuck writing and enjoying it enough to make it this far!

Congratulations you are more powerful then superman!

No but really thank you for everything, voting, commenting about how Ian Gallagher is daddy and how Shadow is basically Mickey.

Also 'Are you mine?' just got an epilogue that is all smutt and I happened to write around my strict Christian grandparents and tiny children who haven't even had 'the talk' yet :)

On the subject of 'Are you mine?' It just reached 400 reads which is amazing and I do not deserve ;)

Have a spectacular day/night/morning/evening

VOTE•COMMENT•ADD

«STAY WICKED»

~ASH