27. Goodnight, my love

Cole

What the fuck has my life come too?

Racing down the corridors of a prison screaming for help at the just as frantic guards.

It was a scene straight from your favourite comedy movie.

I looked like a bloody and traumatised giraffe.

Though in this moment, not one person was laughing. In fact they were barking orders at each other, holding me back from head officers because she told me I wasn't allowed to follow them to rescue the man i loved.

Some people have no manners, right?

"Look, lady, the past hour has been fucked for me okay? Do. Not. Test. Me. Right. Now." The warning slipped from my bared teeth and it wasn't for the best though. A taser was jabbed into my side by one of the two guards holding me back from mauling this lady's face off. "Bitch,"

I wasn't about to let them knock me out while they go be the hero. Fuck no!

Dale could of killed Shadow by now, I didn't know and it terrified me. The moment i ran to get help Shadow could of been killed and then they ran away to protect their screwed ass for the police.

Normally, I wouldn't be scared. Shadow could snap Dale's neck in an instant but he had been beaten, cut, burned, torn apart and i no doubt...now Shadow was the one who was breakable.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I was seriously getting frustrated of familiar sounding voices coming from my back today.

"Relax, Matthew Smith, nothing you are legal obligated to know." Brendon -who was clutching tightly to Matt's side- gave the snobby officer a glare but enemy up looking like an anger kitten, which was appropriate considering the little nick name between Matt and Bren.

Brendon pulled away from his brooding and normally stoic best friend and ran up to me. He cupped my face in his small hands and i winced as he put pressure on many open cuts.

"Who did this?!" Brendon panicked. "Oh god! Shadow didn't do it did he?!"

"No, no, of course not. It was Dale..." my two friends gasped. I swallowed the tears and puffed my chest out. "He also said something about covering me in hundreds of paper cuts and bathing me in a pool of lemon juice but thats a story for another day." I attempted to joke but the fake ss smile fell from my face immediately.

"I can't believe i had sex with that-that demon!" Was all Brendon said.

I rolled my eyes but Matt seemed to tense and a look of possessive cross his face. Cute.

"Wait where is Shadow?" Was the next question from Brendon's mouth as he searched  the franticness around us.

I didn't even feel sick but at the mention of his name and the reminder that he wasn't here I threw up all over the floor. Most of it was stomach acid since my food intake has been a bit low the past two days.

My knee's buckled but i was caught by Matt's strong arms, holding me of the vomit covered floor.

I feel sorry for whoever ha to clean that up. Oops.

Men and woman in uniforms ran about with guns and tasers, yelling at each other but not actually doing anything to help the only person that mattered right now!

They were letting him die without a second thought, standing around while they allowed a fucked up person kill. They were as much a murderer as Dale himself.

"MOVE YOUR ASSES NOW! GO DO YOUR JOB YOU COMPLETEL AND UTTER-"

Hush, calm down baby boy.

My eyes searched around frantically.

I flickered my eyes everywhere, looking for that sexily messy red hair and drool worthy body but all I saw were cops.

Where was he? I heard him so clearly!

It was almost as if he were...in my head...

It sounded like he was here right now but i knew he was still with that mad man.

Deep breathes, my love.

I take five deep inhales and exhales with my eyes shut tightly, focusing on the fast thundering foot eps around me.

They are on their way to save me, nice-ass.

On their way. Doing what they can. Its just my anger making everything worse.

Rest up for my arrival, my only one.

"My cell, take me to my cell." I commanded of Matt but he obliged.

_-_-_-_-_

As soon as the door closed behind Brendon i pulled Shadow's pillow to my chest, his strong smell circling around my body.

I hummed in content and squeezed the pillow even tighter to me.

Sleep, my darling Cole.

"Okay, daddy." I smiled into the fabric pressed to my nose.

I'll be right here when you wake up like always.

"I love you, Shadow." The mutter seeped past my lips and for some odd reason i blushed very deeply.

Goodnight, my love.

Hey guys! So this is me trying to make the chapter longer!

Anyways, I have no idea what book to write next so the gap between this book and the next may be a bit longer then the rest while I figure it out.

Vote Comment Share

Stay wicked

~Ash