24. Abandoned hallway.

Self-harm ahead!

Cole

This was weird. I was always the one to stop this and now I was gripping the blade tightly in my hand, holding it shakily over my opposite wrist.

Just do it, it's what you deserve.

It's what I deserve.

For hurting everyone, for once I should be the one to be in pain, not Shadow, Ace, Jax, Rocket, Nate, nobody.

I squeezed my eyes shut, tears still slowly staining my red cheeks. Shadow's razor blade touched my skin, pausing for a moment.

Part of me was telling me to do it but there was also the other part of me that had watched Jax do this for years and new how bad it was. I didn't want Shadow to have to deal with what I did...

He doesn't care, Shadow walked out like everyone else you've hurt.

I didn't even realise that I finally slit the skin until I felt blood drop onto my bare feet.

One, two, three, four, five...

I dropped the weapon into the bloody sink and stepped away in shock. I looked down at the wounds then back at my reflection in the mirror.

I couldn't believe I just did that, though it worked, a distraction or an over power of the pain in my chest. I wanted to add five more, perhaps not just five but there was a knock at the main cell door.

Shit.

I quickly wiped the blood from the sink and my skin, pulling down my sleeves and rushing out to the door. There was a piece of crumbled paper under the door. I bend down and picked it up to see a message written in messy hand writing.

Abandoned hallway.
-Shadow

My eyes widened, the paper falling from my hands.

He wanted to see me! I ran out the door, tripping over my own feet but catching myself before I could hit the floor.

Shadow

I sat on the roof with my legs hanging over the edge freely. My head was resting in my hands as I thought over what the fuck was happening.

(One hour ago)

Cole had said he was going to get some food but that was twenty minutes ago.

It's not like I didn't trust him, I did, with my life but I couldn't help the little voice that told me he was cheating on me.

He wasn't, I knew that.

I sat up in bed, watching the door for a moment before kicking myself up. I stalked over to the door, throwing it open and scaring all the guards on the other side. I scowled at them and continued walking towards the food court. I rounded the corner to see a young boy with tanned skin and red hair getting a blow job by some blonde.

Wait...

"Cole!" My wolf like growl made the two look over at me, the red heads dick still deep down my baby boys throat. Cole looked like a deer caught in headlights. And I was the headlights, very red ones at that.

He pulled away rapidly like it wouldn't look like he was deep throating some bitch!

For the first time in so long, my eyes held the pressure of tears and my chest ached and tightened. I could almost hear my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"Shadow let me-" Cole began but I hold up a hand.

"Don't. I don't want you try to excuse the fact you were sucking this son of a bitch off!" Cole's head hung and he muttered a sorry. I rolled my eyes, a simple sorry wasn't going to fix this. My attention was averted to the boy who was frozen. My feet moved on their own and a spin chilling snap echoed around us.

The boy clutched his stomach. I kicked his balls and his side, his face and right hooked him. The red head fell back onto the floor and I continued to smash his face with my bloody fists.

"I'll fucking kill you! You're blood will be on my hands and I will take pride in that! I'll fucking murder you!" I roared between blood curdling punches to his face. The kids nose was now broken and his lip busted in four different places but soon his eyes were fluttering. The boys blood stained me, him and the floor and walls around us.

Cole clung onto my arm that was pulled back ready for another hit.

"Please, don't hurt him, hurt me. I'm the one who you should be angry at." He sniffed into my bicep. I grabbed the boys wrist, snapping it in one swift movement. He groaned under me and Cole gasped. My fingers found Cole's collar and hauled him up. He sent me a submissive and truely sorry expression.

"I'm really sorry, please you can hate me but at least let me down slowly." He begged with a few sniffles. I didn't say anything but just fought back unwanted tears while guiding him back to our cell.

(President time)

Was he over me? Is that why he did it?

My mind had been racing with so many possible answers to any of my questions but most of them suggested that Cole didn't fine me interesting.

Come to think of it, even I didn't want to believe it but it was possible that he was using me. I didn't want to think so low of my Cole but the possibility wasn't too far fetched.

Cole doesn't want to have sex until we are both out which is years, he is hesitant to tell me he so much as he likes me, he didn't didn't seem to expect me until he realised I was the boss here. I shook my head.

No. He wasn't using me to gain power or whatever.

Though Jax had commented that Cole was very manipulative and had a history of using people-NO! Jax had said that and whatever Jax says is utter bullshit!

The door to the roof opened and the crunch of gravel under someone's feet raced up behind me. I craned my head to see a frantic...Dale?

"What-" I began confused and brows raised. Dale looked like he had just run several marathons, his chest was rising and falling heavily, his whole face was red and sweet stained his clothes.

"Cole-Abandoned hallway!"