Story time with Ash!

Okay so I just needed to say this. I don't know if it's funny or disgusting but it happened.

So I am a gay male as you guys know and I recently came out to my grandparents-grandfather was a soldier in world war 2- and they didn't that it that great but in front of my parents they acted like I was a lovely child that they loved.

I went to go stay with them for a few weeks and they secretly shipped me off to so church thingy to help 'fix me' with like ten other kids. I was appalled especially because I gave up going to a safe camp for the LGBT+ community to visit them. Needless to say I was fucking pissed.

The preacher made me read the bible over and over for a week, showed me movies about how wrong it is to be gay and even preyed for me.

We had rooms, I was sharing mine with a boy called Alex and he was adorable! A year younger then me so he was sixteen years old. He was shy and hid behind his hair that was almost a curtain over his blue eyes and numerous beanies. I like him a lot as soon as I saw him.

Well we became friends through the camp thingy but it soon came to an end, I got his number and we started texting and calling every night.

I bet you can see where this is going 😏

We figured out we only lived around half an hour away so we met up for coffee on day and I told Alex that I liked him and he said the same thing to me!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm still exited :)

Well we kissed and a week later I asked him to be my boyfriend, Alex said yes of course!

Something I never, ever imagined I could have he gave me and I'm so happy 😊

We've been dating for around a month and I only have two people to thank.

That's grandma and grandpa for being homophobic ass-holes, love ya lots