12.I'd like to fuck you until you cry but-

Shadow

So that's who this Jax boy was. Cole's Ex. My baby boy's past lover!

I had never felt jealousy like this, I was controlled by the emotion. It made me tremble, it made me go red and it made me clench my fists so hard that the shapes of crescent moons were marked into my palms for the next hour.

Cole had said he will forever love this boy! What about me?!

Just when I thought 'hey, he let me thrust my fingers into him. I'm getting somewhere' Cole has to go and say that!

I was hurt. That's all I could say. My chest ached and I wanted it to stop. I haven't felt pain like this since I was 17 and that was years ago. Plus, Cole tells that guard everything but only tells me he tried to kill someone. Did he not trust me? Did he hate me?

What the fuck?! Why did I care so much about this twerp? What made him so special I actually gave two shits about what he thinks about me? I have never-ever-cared for anyone else's opinion and yet here I am, worrying that some kid I met yesterday hates me. Love makes you crazy.

I heard my baby calling for me and I knew I couldn't out run him in this thing so I stopped outside our door, waiting for Sherman to open up the door. When he did I just rolled in and lifted myself up onto my bed, wincing at the sting in my leg.

"Careful! You'll reopen the wound or some shit!" I recognised Cole's voice from the door. I roll over away from him. "Shadow I-I know you're mad but honestly you have no right to be." Wrong. I had every right to be pissed that my baby boy loved someone else. He just didn't understand! "My love life has nothing to do with you."

Oh, Cole was in for a reality check.

I shot up out of bed, ignoring the agonising pain in my leg and torso.

"Like shit it doesn't!" Cole bit his lips and I could tell he was scared. Damn right he should be scared. I take a step closer to his, wincing every time my foot touched the ground. "That's why you moaned out his name when it was me who was touching you! It's because even though that bastard cheated on you and told you to die you still love him!"

"What do you care if I love someone?!" He answered me.

"Because I love you god damn it!" Cole's face pales and I stop to breathe. "Shit." I curse and turn around, unable to look at him. His silence mad me terrified.

"Y-you what?" Cole whispered behind me so quietly I could be imagining it.

"Love you. I have since the moment I saw you." I collapsed onto my bed, unable to stand anymore from the throbbing pain in my thigh. "That's why I wanted to help you get better, or why I took you to therapy, made sure you ate even if it meant I had to feed you myself or why I didn't kill you when you slapped me, kneed my balls or teased me, it's why I got so defensive at lunch and why whenever I see you with Brendon I want to rip his head off."

"I thought you just wanted to get in my pants...you know, fuck me then leave..." Cole owned up. I laughed bitterly.

"I'd like to fuck you until you cry but I'd never leave." I sighed loudly, covering my eyes with the heels of my palms. How the fuck did I get here? I'm supposed to be this big bad Alpha with a heart of stone and fists of iron but here I am...dredging Cole's reaction to my love confession. Life man.

"I'd like that too." I hear my baby boy say and my eyes shoot open. What did he just say?! "I said I'd like for you to...you to fuck me and not leave." Shit, guess I said that out loud.

I had never been in love. It was always something off limits to me, a thing I was 'to young' for but I'm still young and in love.

My hand shot out, grabbing my baby's wrist and pulling him onto me.

"And I will, soon as my leg isn't hurting like a motherfucker." I whispered down his ear. Is this what it feels like to be ecstatic? I felt like I was going to throw up but at the same time I felt like I was flying. "One more rule," My harsh tone filled the room and Cole grabbed hold of my singlet, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. "Never. Speak. The. Name. Jax. Ever. Again."

"Y-yes...daddy." Oh he just did that!

"Great now I wanna pound into you but I have a huge fucking hole in my leg!" I complained and Cole just snickered. "Well...you know, just because I can't fuck you until you go insane doesn't mean I can't please you." My baby boy tensed on top of me and for some reason shakes his head, no. "Whyyyyyyyyyy?!" I whine like a baby.

"I already came because of you today, now you have to wait till tomorrow." My mouth falls open. When was this rule arranged? I didn't want this to be a rule! I could only make him cum once a day?! That's not fair!

I pout at him. "Noooooooo!" I whine again. "I wanna touch you!" His chest rumbled as he laughed. "I know you want me to touch you too so why deprive me of my drug?"

"Because, Brendon can hear everything from the other side of this wall and he already thinks he hear us fucking last night. He is my only friend and I don't was him to think I can't keep it in my pants."

"Fineeeeeeeeeeeee."

Three updates in four hours?! Wow I must have a test I'm procrastinating on or something!

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

STAY WICKED

~ Ash