16. Threesome?

I don't know if I should put a 'sexy times' warning on this chapter but anyways-ENJOY!

Matthew

So I'm almost positive that there is something going on between Dale and Brendon.

I think this partly because Dale is always flirting with Brendon or whispering him dirty words but mostly because when I walked into their cell they were full on making out with only boxers on.

Bren had his smooth legs around my best mates waist, moaning and gasping while Dale sucked at his nipples. Brendon was tugging on Dale's dark blonde hair, pulling his head closer to his bare chest that looked so smooth and soft.

Once I imagined myself in Dale position I couldn't look away, becoming visibly aroused by the scene in front of me.

I was captivated by the noises Brendon was making and the way they moved together, gracefully but rough at the same time. I knew I was getting turned on and I mentally slapped myself. This was basically gay porn! To males were getting intimate right in front of my eyes and I was getting horny whistle they groped each other!

Dale began moving his hand up and down Brendon's shaft, kissing down his torso to the waistband of his underwear, licking over the obvious bulge in the fabric all while Brendon moaned.

Dale was just about to slip off Brendon's boxers but then I thought it was best I stopped them from...going any further.

"Woah! Please stop!" I cried and Brendon shrieked, pushing Dale off him and placing his pillow over his erection. I had my hands over my eyes as I thought about my grandmother naked dancing to the chicken song to get rid of my semi-hard on.

It worked.

"Please tell me you're both decent!" I begged and I hear Dale chuckle. I pier past the gap in between my fingers to see Brendon hiding under his blankets and Dale tugging on his jumpsuit. "Okay, thank god!" I take my hands away from my face and cross them over my chest.

"Did nobody ever tell you to knock?!" Brendon squeak in embarrassment from under the covers. I roll my eyes'.

"I did! Five times'!" I argued. "And when did this happen? While Shadow's in hospital he a stab wound?!" Dale looked at me with wide eyes'. "You didn't know?"

"No, who did it? When?" He asked, worried.

"Another inmate, about two hours ago. I was popping by to see if you wanted to visit him but apparently you two were clearly busy." Brendon's face catches fire at my words and it just made him look even more adorable-FUCK! "I've got to go-I'll be at the hospital room, bye." I turn for the door when Dale asks me something that made my eyes widen and sent me into a coughing fit.

"What, no threesome then?"

"No I don't wanna have a fucking threesome with the two of you!" I gasped and ran out of the door. I was bewildered to say the least.

I rushed into my dorm that I had all to myself, stumbling all over the place and turning many shades of pink. Once I arrived at the dorm I pushed up on the door. My best friend just asked me if I wanted to have a threesome with another friend of mine after I barged in on them about to fuck!

I couldn't get it out of my head!

I wasn't so much focused on the deed but how Brendon looked while it was happening. The way his brown eyes' fluttered while his high moans entered my ears, his normally warm skin was flushed and smooth.

I felt my dick stir in my pants at the memory but I didn't feel like shutting it out.

I modified the memories so I was in Dale's position, kneeling over Brendon whilst I attacked his nipples with my mouth. I imagined him moaning out my name and-fuck-I conjured up the sound of the purple haired boy begging for me.

"Shit-" I gasped at my erection starting to ache. I hadn't had a hard on in years, now I get one from imagining this? I pushed off the door and rushed into the bathroom, the make-believe moans echoed in my head. I jerked on the cold water, tearing off my clothes as fast as I could, I heard the fabric rip.

I hesitated.

I haven't done this in three years and now I'm actually about to do it to a 19 year old boy.

Aw, fuck it!

My hand quickly went down and I touched myself lightly like I was testing the water of a pool. Deciding to jump straight into the deep end of this metaphorical swimming pool by full on palming my erection.

I threw my head back, a growl erupting from my chest.

I began moving up and down my shaft, faster, faster, faster. Bracing my free arm on the tiled wall as well as my messy, wet hair.

Those eyes', they say that eyes' are window to the soul and his were full of kindness and love.

Those lips, so full and precious, when he smiled the dimples on each side just made you want to smile even if it was the worst day of your life.

His hair was so soft like his skin and personality.

"Brendon-" I couldn't help but gasp out when I played with my head.

My eyes' were shut tightly and my mouth hung open for soundless moans, groans and whimpers. I felt the coil in my stomach grow tighter with every second I pictured Brendon's breathless expression and the moans he let out consumed my being.

With a low moan I reached my climax, jizzing all over the shower wall. I turned off the water, slipped into my boxers and walked out into my cell. I flopped down on my bed, hugging a pillow to my chest, a strong blush coating my whole body.

I can not believe I just did that...

Brendon

"Do you think it worked?" I quickly snapped head around to see an amused Dale reading one of his dirty magazines with ladies with their bare tits out.

I averted my attention back to the door of the cell that I watched Matt desperately rush out of only a moment ago.

"I have no idea..."

!Thanks for reading!

:) Hope you enjoyed :)

VOTE•COMMENT•SHARE

«STAY WICKED»

~Ash