14. My horny self

Shadow

Cole tugged my hair and bucked his hips up into my hand. I chuckled at his neediness but I just increased my speed. I bit into the flesh on his skin, licking over it and gently kissing the love bite.

I could tell Cole was close to cumming into my hand so I removed my fingers from his dick and played my his nipple instead, taking the other into my mouth. Cole moaned but not before he smacked my bare chest for not letting him release.

"Mother-" he began to curse me but I cut him off by slamming my lips to his. Our tongues fought for dominance but I of course won within a few seconds. Cole moaned and I swallowed the sound, forcing his jutting hips into my mattress. I pull back from the kiss and tsked him and shook my head.

"I'm your daddy remember, baby boy?" Cole rolled his eyes but nodded his head to agree with me. "That's a good little slut." I mocked him. Cole moaned slightly, he liked it when I called him a slut? Huh. "You like it when I call you that don't you baby?" A snicker left my lips when he sent me an evil glare.

"Shut the fuck up you kinky ass bitch and fucking jack me off!" He growled up at me and did exactly as I was told. He didn't have to ask me twice. I knew he was expecting my hands on his erection so when my lips wrapped around his head, a whimper blessed my ears. "Fuck," He cussed, my ginger locks sliding between his fingers.

I licked the precum off his tip before taking more of him into my throat. Soon I had his whole member in my mouth-I had to hollow out my cheeks for him to fit- and Cole was moaning my name.

I didn't care if Brendon could hear very clearly what we were up too, I just wanted to hear my baby boy cry out for me.

I pull back before taking him again. This time I swirled my tongue around him, dragging my tongue up the underside of his dick and scrapped my teeth-which he loved for some reason- along his member. After all this Cole finally came down my throat. I swallowed all of it and crawled up the bed next to his, wincing and my leg.

"Did daddy make his baby boy feel amazing?" I asked into his hair.

"Yes he did," Cole murmured. I knew he felt embarrassed about the whole daddy/baby boy thing but I was happy even though he never called me daddy he just excepted the nicknames. "But...what about you?" I smirked, rolling him over to face me before pulling him into my chest by his ass.

"Don't worry about it baby boy. I'm fine, it'll go down in time." I assured him and he grumbled something that was muffled my my strong chest.

Cole's attitude towards me has changed a lot in just the past week, when we first met Cole was a asshole to me and I didn't blame him, it was just his coping mechanism. Now he was still like that when we were with the others but when it was just us alone my baby boy was generous and happy to let me be my horny self.

He was shy and lovely but at the same time he was still the ass from when we first met and I loved it.

"Lets get cleaned up, baby." Cole simply nodded and aloud me to carry him into the bathroom.

"Don't do that ever again!" He says after I sit him down on the toilet seat. I cocked my head. "You'll hurt your leg again!" I chuckled and place a chased kiss on his golden hair before turning around to get the shower running for the both of us. "How much longer is your sentence here?"

I shrugged. I lost count maybe two years ago, I just didn't see the point in keeping count when I'd just get more time for misbehaving.

"Well my sentence was originally was 13 years and I've been here for..." I paused for a moment. "5 years I believe so that means I have eight years left here. You?"

"Six, but I can get out with 4 for good behaviour." I never really took the time to find out how many years I could get rid off my sentence, it seemed like something I didn't need to do. "I'm aiming for 4 years so I can get on with my life easier."

"I never really thought about that." I muttered. Cole gave me a weary look, eyebrows knitted together. "I just figured I'd be here for to long that the idea of a life after seemed foreign to me now." Cole almost looked sad about that. I gave him a small smile and pulled him to his feet.

I pulled the singlet off his body and lastly pulled down his boxers. He blushed as he stood out our his underwear but Cole continued to remove the jumpsuit the clung to my wide hips and took them off with my boxers. With him still blushing I pulled him under the stream of water with me, our bodies pressed close together so we could both be under the water.

I realised that this was the first time Cole had ever seen me completely naked. He'd seen me without a shirt, in only boxers and even whenever he sucked me off I still had my pants on but I had never shown him all of me.

I cupped the back of Cole head and brought it to my shoulder and he willingly held onto my waist.

"I love you, baby boy." I tell him and he shivered and my lips grazing his ear. I knew already that Cole wouldn't tell me back and I was okay with that fact, as long as he knew I loved him and cared for him. I let my fingers trace his ribs that were still clear but not as visible as a week ago. "I'm so proud of you, Cole. You've come so far in these two weeks alone."

Cole nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

"Thank you," I hear him say, kissing my throat softly. "For believing and helping me."

This tugged at my hear strings a little.

"Of course, Baby."

I grabbed the small bottle of shampoo from the floating shelf above the sink and poor some onto Cole hair, massaging it into his scalp. When I thought it was enough I washed it out before doing the same with the conditioner.

When Cole's hair was washed I turned the shower off and dressed him in his singlet and track pants for bed.

By the time I had gotten into bed beside him, Cole was fast asleep.

I watched him for awhile, tracing his jawline and cheek bones, playing with his amazingly full lips. He was so beautiful. He was all mine.

And no body else's.