10. Mother bloody tits!

Brendon

Matt took a seat on the bench while I rummaged through the cupboards. The doctor appeared to be out so I had to fix Matthew's nose or at least help with it.

I found a bandage so I rolled it up and handed it to him.

"It'll stop the bleeding." He took it and winced when he put it up his nose. I crossed the to freezer and got an ice pack, rapping it up in a cloth and holding it to the broken area. "You'll need to hold ice to it once or twice a day to help with the swelling." Matt just nodded. "I'm gonna have to it back in place, it's gonna hurt like hell."

"Great." His tone dripping sarcasm.

I lean in to get a better look. "Shit, it looks like it's probably broken in more the one place. Forget putting it back in place, you need an X-ray first then I can try and reposition it." Matt groaned and swatted my me away and jumped off the bench. "Hey! I am just trying to help you! The least you could do is drop the attitude!"

"What are you?! My mother?!" Matt yells back.

"Fuck you! Forget about my help!" I turn for door ready to never see Matt again when I hear him murmur my name. "Did you say something?"

"Look, I'm sorry. Could you please help me, Brendon?" Matthew sounded sincere and I couldn't help but stop turning the door knob. I turn to see him looking down at the floor, he looked sorry and me being the softy I am I walk up to him and held the ice pack back to his nose. "You said you studied nursing at university, how long for?"

"Four years." I replied and gestured for him to sit back on the bench. "I graduated high school at 15 since I skipped two years and went straight to UNI after I graduated to become a doctor." I held a bittersweet smile as I spoke. "Now where's the X-ray machine?" I mumbled to myself while looking around the room for the machine. "Ah there!"

I tugged him over the large machine and positioned him properly. I took the photos and told him to wait while I assessed the photos for fractures or brakes. There was only one right across the bridge of the nose and it would hurt like a motherfucker to put back in place.

After I found some pain killers and even some laughing gas I stood in front of Matthew.

"What are those for?" He asks, panicked.

"To dull the pain while I fix it. I apologise in advance for the pain." Matt went pale. I slipped the mask on him him and his brows knitted together. "Laughing gas, activates the happy hormones and dulls the nerves." Matt still looked skeptical about it but nodded nonetheless.

After a few minutes I removed the mask. "I feel funny." He giggled-like giggled like a 13 year old girl- it was hilarious. "You're so cute!" I blush and Matt cupped my face. "Like a kitten!" I smile, he might of had a bit to much gas. "I like kittens, cute." Matt started running his hands through my hair. My eyes flutter close from the feeling. "You act like a cat too!"

"Matt-I have fix your nose, r-remember?"

"Oh, I forgot." He giggled again. "Go ahead kitten!" I blush at the nickname.

"If it hurts, just squeeze my shoulders as hard as you need, okay?" Matt nodded like a little kid and instead of grabbing my shoulders his hands went down to my waist. "Matt-"

"No, just do it."

I cupped his nose and he winced, his fingers curling into the flesh on my waist. "1, 2, 3-" I quickly snapped his nose back into place and Matthew yelled out, pulling me closer to him. "I'm sorry! Matt I know it hurts! Put the ice on it fast!" The ice pack was soon back on his nose.

"Mother bloody tits!" Matt cussed loudly. "Holy mother of god!" He muttered to no one in particular. His nose was turning red and was probably gonna bruise. I ran my fingers through his perfect and soft hair to calm him down and it seemed to work. "Thanks, for helping that is."

"No problem." I smiled and Matt returned it. I pull away after a very long eye contact and coughed out of awkwardness. "Um, I Sh-should probably-get-get out to the yard."

"Yeah-me too." Matt agreed and scratched his neck. Well this was awkward. Matt hopped off the table and walked to the door. "Well, aren't you coming?" I blush before nodding.

Matt wasn't being a complete asswipe anymore which was great! I liked him when he wasn't acting like a homophobic douche.

That reminds me.

"Why are you so against homosexuality? No mean to be rude or anything, it's just before you were being-no offence-kinda like a jerk face!" I rushed the last sentence. I was expecting yelling or even a few punches thrown my way but Matthew just chuckled.

"My mother left my father and I for a woman when I was 13, my dad blamed gays for 'giving my mother the sickness' and brought me up the same way." He shrugged it off. "I love my mother and all I care about is her happiness and she is with her wife and new kids but it's hard to open your mind to something that you have been taught to despise."

"I get it and I'm sorry about your mother but you can't really blame every gay person for your mother falling in love with another woman. I mean I didn't even know up until a moment ago-"

"I thought you said you weren't gay?" Matt interrupted me. I pale. Crap. I had told him I wasn't gay so he wouldn't hate me and I literally just outed myself. "So you lied to me?"

"I just didn't want you to hate me!" I pleaded but all I got in return was an eye roll.

"I'm trying to be more open minded remember?"

Okay this book has already gotten like 100 reads and it hasn't even been out for a week lol

Are you mine? Just his 500 since last night when it was on 456 and I'm stoked.

Also I have a question; do you want Brendon and Matt to take time in their relationship or be like Cole and Shadow where Shadow literally can't keep his hands to himself for five minutes?

It's up to you,

Matt and Brendon kiss in the next 2-6 chapters

Matt and Brendon kiss in the next 7-11 chapters

Let me know!

Vote•Comment•Add

¡!Stay wicked!¡

~ Ash