18. Fuck Shadow!

Sexy times ahead

One month later

Shadow

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I roll my eyes and continue washing my hair, totally ignoring Cole at the bathroom door. "You'll hurt your arm!" Uh, there are the four words I've been hearing every minute of every day within the past month.

Okay, yeah I appreciate Cole caring about me and that, but when it gets to extent that I can't even eat lunch with out him telling me I'll hurt my arm, it gets annoying. Like right now, I was taking a nice hot shower after a long day of beating up some people trying to steal Cole from me, washing my slightly long red hair.

"Baby it's been a month, I'm fine." I hear him huff but I didn't hear him walking away. I just figured he was being quiet so I continued massaging my scalp with the shampoo until I felt soft fingers scratching at the hairs on the back of my head. "Cole, I said it was fine."

"I know but I just want to help my Daddy." Cole began peppering kisses over my shoulder blade and I let him take over with washing my hair. It were moments like this that made me glad I had been stabbed, just to have Cole this close to me in this loving way.

"Why won't you let me fuck you?" I asked, reaching behind me to grab his ass cheeks.

Cole had created some absurd and—for me at least—quite painful rule. Once my Baby Boy learned about me being a virgin he said we weren't aloud to fuck until we were both free men. He said something about wanting my first time to be special or something? In all honesty I didn't care about my virginity, I just wanted to fuck Cole. That's special enough.

"No, you have to wait. Free men remember?"

"So this means you'll wait for me? When you get out before me, you'll wait however long?" The lack of responsiveness made my heart beat increase up to 1000k a minute. "You can fucking lie if you have too." Still no reply. 

I turn my body around too see a solemn looking Cole, staring down at our feet and completely naked. I grabbed his chin, gently tilting his head up to look at me, a small smile on my face.

"You know I love you, right baby boy?" I asked, my already quiet tone being drowned out by the shower bouncing from our close bodies like hale.

"Yes," He told me in the same tone.

"So you know that's all that matters and that you don't need to say it back to me if you don't mean it 100% just because you feel as though you have to?" Again I got no reply, just a look that will forever be engraved into my mind as the most bittersweet memory ever. I catch his eyes quickly flash to my scar on my shoulder.

"D-did she kill herself or did-did you?" I wasn't expecting Cole to ask that question. My hands move from his waist to his butt, massaging it just how Cole liked it.

"I don't really remember, however I think...that when she hear you she stabbed herself, I was delusional by then so I don't know." I didn't want to continue this conversation.

I ran a finger between Cole ass cheeks, brushing over his hole and I feel him shutter against my hard, muscular chest.

"Shadow," He said my name as a warning but was countered with the stirring of his member. I continued running two fingers between his cheeks then —to his obvious delight— traced his delicious hole. Cole slightly pushed back onto my digits as a continued to tease him with my fingers.

"What do you want me to fuck you with, baby? My tongue or my fingers?" He moaned at my words, his member growing more and more like stone.

"Fingers-" He choked out with a gasp.