4. Lets play a game

*Shadow POV*

I knew as soon as I saw him I was in love. I had never felt something so strong before in my whole life compared to what I felt when I saw him standing in the middle of the room. I wanted to tug and run my fingers through that blonde hair, kiss those lips that I swear were lip injections they were so full, touch every inch of his pale skin, kiss over every beautiful blemish, freckle and scar.

But most of all, I wanted to claim him. Touch him where others had and tell him that nobody could ever touch him where I had ever again. I wanted all of him to myself. Whether he even knew it, he belonged to me.

So when he kissed me I froze. My eyes were wide and breathing hitched in my throats that contained unleashed words.

Cole pulled back, breathing hard even though I hadn't stolen any of the oxygen from his lungs. Even though his lips weren't mine anymore I was still frozen by the tingle that held pressure. I watched as Cole slowly opened his eyes and a blush kissed his pale cheeks.

"That didn't mean anything." Cole says finally and my heart sinks. "I just did it to shut you up." I placed a hand on his waist and rubbed slow circles into the skin of his waist. "Get off me, Shadow." He stood his ground but I just take a step closer, our body heat mixing together.

I twisted the hem of his singlet with my index finger before letting it go and traveling my hand upwards. I could see that he was trying hard not to let his guard down like before but in his brown eyes it looked like he was struggling. I lent down so my mouth was at his ear.

I licked the shel of his ear then spoke, "let's play a little game." Cole shivers under me and a sly and cocky smirk tug at my lips. "We ask each other questions, get it wrong loose a item of clothing, get it right you keep your cloths but the first one to check the other out looses. you win you pick a prize you'd like, However," I know what he was picturing in that sarcastic little mind of his, I was think the same thing.

"However?" Cole muttered and stopped himself from letting out any sounds as I grinded up on him. He looked so cute with pressed lips and squeezed closed eyes.

"If I win..." I start, grazing my finger under his waistband. "I get to touch you somewhere of my choice. No, as much as I'd like it, I won't touch you here," I grip Cole's bare ass before he could react. Cole moaned as I took a moment to massage his round ass just so I know what I'm depriving myself on later. "Or here." With speed only sonic the hedgehog could be proud oud I full on cupped him in my hands. Cole let his head hang and roll around on my shoulder.

"G-game on." Cole sighed against my neck and I give him one last pump of his manhood then take my hand away. Cole barely held back a groan of disapproval as I did so which just fed my ego. I was going to step back but Cole gripped onto my shoulders and mumbled something like 'you move I'll fall' and I just smirk. I loved making him weak at the knees.

I'd figured out that Cole gets lost in soft and gentle loving but gets weak when I be rough to him and honestly both were amazing. Once he started eating again he'd probably gain more strength and muscle which would be good.

"But first," I say and I placed a soft kiss on his head and helped him sit down on the floor. I went over to the door and knocked on it roughly.

"Oi! Sherman! Get over here you bitch!" I yell the guard I had wrapped around my finger. I look back at Cole to see him already looking at me, I winked at him before turning back to the door as it opened to reveal a stubby looking man called John Sherman. "Put my baby boy down for therapy with Dc. Martin tomorrow. I'll be joining as well." Cole tried to argue but I told him to shut his perfect lips.

"S-Shadow, he is only eighteen that means he'd need a parent or guardian to sign off on it and he has none-" Huh, I didn't know my baby boy was only eighteen, he really was a baby boy. Still I put that fact into my memory and slammed my fist into the door frame and Sherman jumps back.

"Did I say you had a fucking choice?!'' Sherman shakes his head. "Now go put Cole down for therapy tomorrow and make sure everyone knows I will be joining or so help me I'll get twenty more years in this shit hole." John nodded and ran off, not bothering to even lock the door.

I turned back to see Cole raising from the floor using the wall for support. Damn I really messed him up, he was still weak at the knees from what I did to him. I only wonder what he'd be like when I pound into him so hard he'll be seeing stars.

"How old am I?" I ask for the first question of our little game. Cole rolled his pretty brown eyes and sat on the edge of his bed.

He looked me up and down before answering the question. "Uh, 26?" It came out as more a question then answer but he was still wrong. I shake my head and he let his mouth open a slightest bit in annoyance. "I am not taken my shirt off!" Cole protested.

"Fine" I take a big step towards my baby boy and crouch between his legs. "I'll do it for you." Cole swatted my hand away that was reaching for the hem of his shirt. "Ouch, baby boy don't hurt Daddy." I hold my palm to his face with a pout. "Kiss it better for Daddy." Cole flips me off and I take the digit into my mouth sucking on it.

The finger was yanked from my lips and I was pushed back onto my ass but while I fall I grab onto his wrist and pull him down with me. Cole sat on my lap and rested his back on my legs. I cupped his face and he flinched probably thinking I'd snap like last time but I didn't. I stroked my thumb over his sharp cheek-bones and ran my fingers to his hair.

"I know why you don't want my eyes on your bare toro." I say calmly. Cole tries to get away but I pull him down to my chest. "You don't have to be self-conscious in front of me. I want to help you."

"Why? You've only known me a day."

"Is it wrong for me to try and save you?" Cole didn't answer me but that was all fine once he nuzzled his head into my chest.

"What is my favourite member from the band fall out boy?"

«»•«»

Vote, comment and add

Stay wicked

~Ash