17. What's a dad joke?

Cole

"What happened?" I asked for the millionth time.

Shadow rolled his eyes' from the over-asked question. His long fingers twirled my golden hair, giving me slight ringlets.

"I was stabbed." Was his all ingenious answer. Shadow nodded to the bandage wrapped neatly around his arm. I hit him lightly, careful not to hurt him. He laughed at my glare and kissed my temple only for my to stand up with a grumble. "Fine, Baby Boy! I was stabbed by some woman trying to come onto me, honestly, woman are so sensitive sometimes. I wonder if she was on her period?." He shrugged.

"Can you please be serious about this!" I begged at him, watching his 'I don't care' smile turn into a big and playful grin, showing all his sharp teeth and making his grey eyes' brighten. "In the time span of two weeks you have been shot and stabbed!" His smile only grows larger.

"I must be a pretty amazing Daddy to live through both, right Baby?" I fight back a blush but embarrassingly failing.

"You don't understand! I watched you—the guy I am maybe kinda interested in just a tiny bit—bleed out twice! I thought you were going to die god damn it!" I slumped down into a sitting position at the end of the bed, letting my limbs fall like a rag doll. "I thought you were going to die and it scared me, daddy..."

"Babe I'm sorry, I know that isn't a particularly good thing to watch especially since I'm 'the guy you are maybe kinda interested in just a tiny bit'." He just couldn't stop joking about this and it pissed me off.

I turn to his, mixed emotions dancing in my eyes' to tell him I wasn't fooling around.

"Cole," Shadow finally sounded serious about this. He held my hand loosely and pulled on it like a child tugging on her older brothers shirt to get his attention. I crawled up beside him, resting my cheek on his broad shoulder. "I'm sorry for joking around about this, I know it must of been traumatising but joking around is how I deal with things."

I rolled my eyes' but just nuzzled closer to him.

"I'm only concerned about the fact that now I have to wait even longer to fuck my Baby Boy." I glare up at him through my blonde eyelashes. He leant down—trying to hide the wince that twisted his face for a second—and placed his lips to mine. I sighed contently at the familiar feeling of Shadow's lips on mine. He pulled back after a moment and pulling my head down to rest on his hard left pec.

"When did I loose my virginity?" My eyes' widened at the question that had left Shadow's mouth. "Don't tell me that you've forgotten our little game?"

I let myself calm down a bit before thinking of an answer.

"15?" Shadow shook his head. "Well I don't know! I lost mine at 14 so yeah!" I could practically see the sneer that Shadow was wearing from my confession.

"Well I lost mine at 24." My mouth gaped open but then I shut it again once I realised.

"But you're only 23?" The chest under my cheek shook as Shadow laughed and gasped at the pain coming from his shoulder.

"Today is my birthday. And yes I am still a virgin and I intend on loosing it as soon as my arm heals." My mouth hung open.

I propped myself up on my open palms as I gaped down at the red haired devil. "You are a virgin?!" Shadow rolled his eyes', cupping my face and pulling me down to meet his lips. I gasped slightly but went along with it and moved my hands to his neck, careful of his bandage.

The kiss wasn't one of our usual "sexy, hot, 'I wanna fuck you right now!'" Type kisses it was a slow and blissful one that made me melt into his body heat. Shadow's hands trailed down my back only to grab my ass, tightly. I pulled back a bit, nudging our noses together.

"Happy birthday," I pecked his kiss swollen lips before going back in for a deeper kiss.

After about 2 minutes of mild making out I hear a yell from the door, "Can no body keep it in their fucking pants today?!" Oh, it was Matt.

I pull away and sent him a glare.

Matt took a seat in the corner of the room while he studied the squeaky plastic floor. "Don't let me stop you two, I've already barged in on Dale and Brendon in each other's pants." He grumbled. I perked up, peering over at Matt with his head in his hands.

"Wait, Dale and Brendon?!" I received a single nod of disappointment. "Damn...you must be heartbroken..." Matt flashed his head up to meet my gaze, eyes wide and brows raised. "You know with your obvious crush on Brendon?" Matt blushed at this and everted his eyes from me.

"N-no," Shadow chuckled under me, wrapping his arms around my torso. Matt slumped back further in his chair, sliding down it like a child.

"I just find this funny," Shadow was saying. "I mean Dale is the definition of heterosexual. Have you seen how many porn magazine he has stuffed under his bed? The guys addicted to tits and pussy." I hit his stomach with a stern glare and I received a love struck one back. Shit. I blush deeply and looked away, unable to deal with the amount of love his gaze was sending me. A gaze I couldn't return.

"Well we all thought the same about you now look at this," Matt waved his hand over to where Shadow was massaging my ass cheeks and kissing my neck. "The biggest homosexual in this place."

"Um, that'd be me, actually I was the biggest man whore not so much biggest faggot." I muttered the last part. I jumped when I felt a hard slap to my right ass cheek and I sent a glare up at the kinky motherfucker who did it.

"I'm not gay," Shadow began. Matt and I both raised our eyebrows at him. "I'm Colesexual. It's different." I blushed deeply but didn't move, more like couldn't because Shadow's grip on my waist was so god damn tight. "And my Baby Boy here is Shadowsexual." He finishes.

"Nope, I'm just gay." I say in a matter-of-fact tone. "Just gay."

"Hi just gay, I'm Daddy." Matt snorted at Shadow's joke but I just raised an eyebrow and sat up to look at his smirking face. "You know dad jokes?" He asked and I just stare at him blankly. "Like, hi hungry, I'm dad?" I cock my head to the side.

"I don't get it." I replied.

The smile fell from Shadow's sharp face as a new emotion of disappointment and pity replaced the usual playful expression. I didn't know why he was looking at me with pity filled eyes, did I miss something?

"What's a dad joke?"