8.You're hard...and everyones staring

*Shadow*

The food court was full of brooding beasts and loonies. They threw food at each other and fought aggressively yet the guards weren't interfering.

"This reminds me of high school." Cole chuckled and Brendon looked at him surprised. "I didn't grow up in a very nice area." He wink and the Japanese boy blushes. I grabbed hold of his hand and gave Brendon a death glare. Cole pull his slim hand from mine and slung an arm over the his new purple haired friend, directing him to the food line.

I grumbled and flare my nostrils. Why couldn't Cole just give into me?! I wanted him! He thought I just wanted to get into his pants, fuck him then leave but he had no idea! I didn't just wanna fuck him till he cried just once! I wanted to do it over and over again, many times consecutively!

But most of all I wanted to hold him after...

I never felt like that! Ever! I just wanted to fuck them dry and disappear without a trace then there is Cole who kept teasing me!

He was the first to tease me, make me beg and moan for pleasure and shit! If it was anyone else I would have killed them for making me look like a bitch but he was the only person I'd submit to willingly.

His hands were just so warm.

I close my eyes at the tingling sensation over my skin, under my shirt, on the inside of my thighs and the bare skin on my neck.

Someone clears their throats and I open an eye, grumbling instantly.

"What do you want Matthew?" I groan at the brown haired man in front of me. Matt and I were friends-more like partners-he was the only person I could be aground without wanting to gorge my own eyes out of their sockets.

"You're hard." He states in his usual emotionless tone. "In the middle of the food court with everyone staring at you and your dick."

I shrugged it off and pushed past him. "So what?" I say, knowing he's following me. "Yeah I'm hard, guys get hard. It's natural." I walk over to my baby boy who was sitting at a empty table, feet kicked up on the table and talking with that purple haired kid I didn't like.

"You're into that kid?" Matt says next to me. "The blond?"

"Yeah, keep your paws off, mate." I warned him and Matthew raises his hands and I roll my eyes.

I plonk down next my little boy and pull his legs into my lap, stealing a single chip from his plate. Cole flipped me off yet still didn't mover his feet off me and continued his conversation
with Brendon.

Apparently Brendon was a year older then my blonde baby which was weird since Brendon looked 12 and Cole looked 20 but I wasn't complaining. Cole just glared at his food as if it was the devil that was killing his puppy dog in front him.

"Don't make me force you to eat again." I say lowly so the others couldn't hear. Cole looked at me with a innocent expression and my heart beat definitely increased at the slightest quiver of his bottom lip. "You promised you'd try." I say and he glances over at his food.

I lent down next to his ear. "Let's go somewhere private. Just us. Bring the food." Cole's eyes glisten until I kissed his temple then he just glared at me. "Come on." I tugged him along behind me walking out of the court without a guard to interrupt us. They were all scared of me.