22. How so, Angel?

Shadow

Six in the morning.

That's when Cole snuck off out of our cell.

What for I don't know but I was determined to find out.

I knew I was over thinking this. Cole probably went out to the gym to train, it wasn't like he was cheating on Me. He wouldn't.

The dude was whipped whether he wanted to admit it or not.

Nevertheless, the mystery of his secret destination made me curious.

So this morning I followed him. He strut down the hallways like he owned the joint even though he was just the lover of the real owner, the guards unmoving from their positions. He turned multiple corners. Cole used the PIN numbers for all the locked gates. I honestly thought he was escaping until I saw him walk to the fenced courtyard instead of the gate to lead to freedom.

On the other side of the gate where two men. One had brown hair, green eyes and a nice tan but the other had bright green hair, brown eyes and pale skin.The green eyed boy was around 5'10 and muscular whether the one with brown eyes was close to 5'6 and sheepish.

The taller man held a sneer as he looked down —more like up since Cole was relatively taller— the blond.

Even though Cole was normally confident and blunt, in front of these two —less intimidating— guys, he looked scared.

The tall boy yelled something and Cole hung his head like a child being scolded.

Who were these boys? Why were they hear and talking down on Cole like they owned him?!

It became clear that the strangers were in a relationship when the green haired boy place a hand softly on the others chest and he calmed down within a second. I caught Cole saddened glance at the contact of the strangers, no way.

My lips curled up in a snarl. No fucking way. It took all my might not to barge out there and punch the boy on was 99.9999% sure was Jax Xander.

Cole

When Ace lightly touched Jax and whispered a quiet baby under his breath as much as I hate it, I felt heartbroken again. I don't think I will ever get over the pain that I was left with after Jax dumped me.

At first I had wanted to get Jax back and in my drunken and shattered state, the only way to do that was getting Ace out of the picture.

I was in utter shock when I received a phone call from Ace asking to speak. I was terrified.

"How has no guard seen you yet?" Jax hissed. "You walked out pretty care free for someone to be hiding from the officers. Are you just that full of yourself or have you already got the whole joint kissing your feet?"

"Jax," Ace scolded. "Quit being a dickward so we can get to the point." Ace rolled his eyes with a bored expression.

"You are the one who wanted to come here, I just tagged along because I can't sleep without you in the bed with me."

"You prick."

"How so, angel?"

"Jackson Xander, I will cut of your dick and balls so slowly that you scream for mercy so loudly that the queen of England will ask you to shut the fuck up in her iconic accent and as she lifts a cup of tea to her lips!"

"We both know that would be worse for you then me, Angel."

"Go wait in the car, will have a word when I'm done here." Ace said, ending the couple banter between the two. Jax sent me a glare before doing as his boyfriend says and leaving us either side of this chain wire fence. Once he was out of ear shot I just kept rambling and stuttering.