6. The old Cole

A song that came to mind while I was writing this chapter^^^

*Cole POV*

How the fuck did I get here? In a pair of plain white prison boxers that were very snug might I add in front of a fully clothed Shadow with a wicked grin on his sharp face?

Oh yeah a game.

A stupid, useless, wish I never agreed to game.

Somehow he had gotten every question right where I had gotten most of them wrong and I couldn't believe it. I didn't have to look down to know he was hard from my nearly naked body. Turns out Shadow was a 23 year old used to be Christian boy who killed his mother for a reason untold to me. I was mad at him for killing his mother and that's where I was right now, giving him the silent treatment.

"Come now Baby Boy, you would have done it too if you were me." Shadow says and grabbed my shoulder but I shake it off.

"Yeah like I'd shoot my own mother seven times in the head!" I yell and rose from the floor to where my pants and singlet lay.

"She had it coming!" He yelled back and I hear him get up as well. He spun me around, holding me to his chest by my ass. I push him off me and watched him bare his canines down at me. He grabbed my throats and my bare back hit the wall between both of our bed. "She. Had. It. Coming." Shadow insisted as a gasped for air. I grabbed onto his bicep and hit his arm.

The look of anger in his eyes scarred me shitless. Shadows fingers curled inward on my throats and sending a shock of pain down my spine and up into my skull.

"Sh-Shadow, i-it hur-ts!" I gasped out but he didn't let go, in fact he tightened his grip. I don't know whether it was the physical or emotional pain that hurt more. Why would he keep doing it? I thought he actually gave a damn about me! He said he wanted to save me! Help me get better and now he was hurting me?! Why did this make me feel so miserable?

My eyes stung as I felt tears began screaming out. Shadow finally dropped me and backed away.

I collapsed like a paperweight to the floor, my hands coming up to brush against the red marks that might even leave bruises that would wrap around my throats to tell everyone the his hands had been on me but not in a way I wouldn't mine.

I looked up at him through my thick, blonde lashes and he was looking down at the hand that brought me so close to passing out, a horrified expression on his usual sly face. Shadow looked down at me shaking and crying and he just shook his head.

"Fuck, Cole-I am so sorry-" Shadow began but I just waved him off.

"Just-just drop it." I try to get up from the floor but my knees buckle from under me. I was expecting to hit the ground and hurt my head like before but Shadow quickly lunged forward and court me, easing my fall. I was lying on top of his hard chest now and he held me by the waist. "Thanks." I murmur while trying to stand up but I was immediately pulled back down onto his chest.

"Baby boy-"

"Stop calling me that!" I yell, smacking away his hands from my waist. "Stop touching me! Stop talking to me like I am just an object! Stop trying to get into my pants and just leave me the fuck alone! You are literally just like how I used to be and I fucking hate it!" I remember how I used to act, so horny and pathetic, cruel and rebellious.

"And what's wrong with that?" Shadow inquired. I just let my head hang, my fists balled up and resting on each on of his hard. "I'd like to meet that boy." Shadow teases.

"That boy tried to kill an innocent kid out of jealousy..." I confess and squeeze my eyes closed, waiting for his appalled reaction. Shadow simply chuckled and reached out to cup my face from the curtain that was my hair. "Why are you laughing? You should be disgusted by it..."