Theyre tired

Freddie: You walked into the living room and he had an arm over his eyes. "Fred.." you said, bending backwards over the couch, you were bored. He waved his other hand, as to dismiss you. You scoffed and slowly started to walk away, "love you doll."

Michael: Michael always got cuddly when he was tired. He needed to cling to you, that way he felt safe going to sleep. You were in the kitchen washing dishes as he walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your torso, shutting off the sink. You twisted in his arms and kissed the nose of his mask, leading him to bed for a nap.

Jason: Jason is not a vocal person and he doesn't share what he is feeling often. However, when he is tired he will whine until you give in. You walked into the living room to a note on the table that said "nap?" You looked around to see Jason in the doorway with a blanket. You huffed as you had things to do. "UuuuhhhHHHHHHHHHHH." He groaned. You rolled your eyes and snatched the blanket from him, and going to bed to nap with your boy.

Norman: Norman had a long day. He was laying face down in his bed as entered the room. "Honey?" He called into his pillow. You have a positive hum and he raised an arm and you slid in under it and wrapped your arms around him.

Ghostface: He came home after some stalking and threw his knife and jacket on the ground. "Billy!" You yelled. He gave you a look and you pointed to the jacket and knife on the ground. He snatched it off the ground and you put your hands on your hips. "Are you tired?" You asked. He nodded and you smiled and threw his things in the coffee table and tackled him on the couch for a nap.