Brahms Heelshire (Final Oneshot)

"Brahms." you said as you stood at the kitchen counter. You felt him walk up behind you. You don't know how he ever heard you but he always seemed to, you never had to yell. You felt him wrap his arms around you. "We are having guests today you need to get ready." You said, watching his eyes widen behind your shoulder. 

He shook his head and began to walk back to the walls. "If you hide today and don't meet my friends I am not staying here anymore Brahms." He instantly turned around with a face that showed the dilemma he was in. "Fine." he muttered under his breath. You smiled and walked to him guiding him to the bathroom where you had run a tub of water. 

"Bathe and wash your hair and come find me when you're done." you said with a smile as he gripped and began undressing. When he was done he came to find you still wrapped in a towel. You had clothes laid out for him. He dressed in a long sleeve t-shirt and jeans and you sat him down at the vanity to do something with his hair. 

You trimmed his curls and styled them and as you were finishing you heard the doorbell. "Now Brahms, that's them. Hang out in the living room so I can introduce you." you said walking to the door as Brahms sat timidly in a chair in the corner of the room. 

You opened the door so see your two best friends, Carrie and Norman. "Hey guys!" you said hugging them. They entered and followed you to the living room. "Gosh y/n doesn't it ever get lonely here?" Carrie asked. "No, not at all. I have Brahms." you said entering the living room. Brahms was no where in sight. 

A small part of you melted away knowing he was hiding again. "I, guys I'm sorry sometimes he can get nervous." you said in a sad tone. They were both smiling and you felt someone walk up behind you. You turned around to see Brahms who was getting down on one knee to propose.