Joker(Leto) Oneshot

You sat in your isolated room and waited. You knew he would be here any moment now. You heard booms from somewhere in the facility and before you knew it, the metal door burst open and you jumped up and clapped your hands together. 

"You're here!" you said throwing yourself into the Joker's arms. He hugged you, "I told you I was coming to save you doll." he said holding you in his arms. "Let's get out of here." he said taking your hand and leading you out of the building. 

You weren't insane. You didn't have any kind of imparment in your cognitiveness. You knew exactly what you were doing when you met him. You knew what he was and what he did. You knew all of it, and you loved it. You were attracted to it. You craved it. When he met you in his club he knew he needed you. 

There was a breech alarm going off and it only made you run faster. He was right next to you and didn't stop till you reached the roof. He grabbed the rope to the helecopter that was several feet in the air and began climbing. "Come on doll, let's go." he said looking down at you. 

You jumped on the rope and began climbing. Once you were both in the helicopter you hugged him again. You hated being in that facility they were all mean, you didn't hurt anybody you just covered for him. You protected him and since he was untouchable they went after you. 

"Let's go home." he said stroking your hair. You nodded into his shoulder and closed your eyes for the duration of the ride. Once you arrived back at his mansion he carried you inside, avoiding the questions his crew were asking him. 

He carried you back to your shared bedroom and sat you on the bed. He began getting out your pajamas and went to the bathroom to run bath water. "J, they told me something in there." you said as he walked to you. "Darling, they will tell you a lot of things, but none of them are true." You smiled a little bit. "No, I'm pretty sure this one is true." you said. 

"What do you mean?" he asked looking at you with question. You shoved your hand into your shirt pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper. It had a photograph of an ultrasound on it. "I'm pregnant J." you said dropping your smile, scared of how he would react. 

He took the picture and you noticed he was shaking. He didn't say anything or smile or give any inclination he was happy. You snatched the picture back from him, "If you don't want him I-." you began but he cut you off. "Baby, that is going to be the most precious and loved baby in all of Gotham." he said with a smile. 

You were taken back and hugged him until he grabbed your shoudlers and pulled back looking at you. "Wait did you say boy?" he asked with a wider smile. You nodded excitedly. He always said he wanted a boy.