Captain Spalding Oneshot

"What in the fuck are you doing?" you heard a laughing voice come from behind you. You were spinning upside down on the spinning kitchen table Otis had brought home not long before. "I'm bored." He walked over to you and stopped the spinning and you sat up. 

"Hey what was that for?" you said with a fake pout. "I just wanted your attention is all." he said with a smile and a laugh. You rolled your eyes, "Spalding, the day you don't have my attention is the day this cruel world ends." you said hopping off the table. 

You walked to the living room and cupped your hands around your mouth, inhaling for a loud yell. "Everybody get your sorry asses in here!" you yelled. Otis was the first to come out of his room, looking aggravted, he hated how loud you were. 

Baby ran out of her room looking excited. "What's going on." she said happily biting her lip. "I'm bored and we're gonna play truth or dare." you said with a sneekish smile. Otis groaned. This was always your or baby's way of pissing him off somehow. 

Now long after you were all sitting in a circle on the living room floor. "Okay, Otis, truth or dare?" Baby asked. "Truth.." Otis said, exhausted from some of the previous dares. "Is it true your a giant pussy?!" Baby yelled burst out laughing. You and Captain Spalding followed in unison, you throwing in some vulgar remarks. 

Otis just rolled his eyes, muttering a no under his breath. "Alright, y/n it's your turn. Truth or dare?" he asked. "Truth." you said, knowing Otis could be brutal with dares. "Is it true that you have made out with everyone in the room?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. 

You had made out with both Otis and Baby, on more than one occasion but not Captain Spalding. "No." you said with a hint of a blush. "Ooh ooh ooh, y/n, I dare you to kiss Spalding!" Baby fired away without hesitation. 

You blushed extensively and looked to Spalding who held his arms out to you, "Come on honey, give me a smooch." he teased. You rolled your eyes and scooted over to him giving him a quick kiss. "Oh no, that was nothing, you've full on made out with both of us." Otis scoffed. "Yeah with tongue." Baby threw in. 

You turned back to Spalding and grabbed the back of his neck, kissing him intensely. When you pulled back you sent a wicked smile to Spalding. "Damn y/n, that needs to happen more often." You blushed, "Maybe it wil," you said with a wink. 

"Who would have thought I had a thing for clowns?" You laughed a bit, scooting yourself into Spalding's lap. "Well you did date Otis at one point." Baby laughed causing Otis to chase her around the room and you to curl tighter into Spalding's lap with laughter. 

This was my first Captain Spalding story that was requested so I hope everyone liked it!!