Joker (Leto) Oneshot

Again I know this character isn't technically a slasher but I don't currently have another book I can put this in... so enjoy. 

You were walking through the mansion halls. You lived here in the house of the notorious Joker. He was crazy but he was also barely around. You were more of a toy to him than anything but he never hurt you. 

You knew about everything that happened with Harley and things had gotten better with them since you came here. She didn't mind you being all over him, it gave her time for herself and time to do her own thing. Plus it got him off her case for a second. 

You were walking past her bedroom and heard her venting on the phone. She saw you and hung up. "Y/n, he needs some attention. It's been a bad day for him and the last thing I need today is for it to be taken out on me." she said putting her hand on her forehead and closing her eyes. 

You hated when Harley was overwhelmed. You nodded, "Of course Harls." you said with a smile. She smiled and hugged you. "Thanks honey." she said as you left her room, making your way to his office at the end of the hallway. 

You knocked on the door, pushing it open. You pulled yourseld through the doorway in your purple fur jacket and leather pants. You heels clicked the floor as you made your way to his desk. He was turned around facing away from you with cigar smoke coming from above him. 

"Mr. Jay. I heard you needed some lovin." you cooed as he turned to face you. "And who told you that." he said blandly putting out his cigar. You crawled up on his desk, "Oh just a little birdy." you giggled. He leaned back in his chair a bit more. 

You leaned close to him and rubbed your nose on his for a second before kissing him. "Come here." he said patting his lap. You climbed off the desk and into his lap, kissing his neck as he relaxed into the leather of his chair. 

You felt his tension loosening. "Are you gonna make me feel good?" he cooed. You smiled, deepening a kiss. "Anything for you daddy." you said with a giggle.