When they're flirty

Freddie: OF COURSE Freddie is always out there when it comes to flirting. He usually is more so pervy than anything. He makes comments about how you look in certain outfits and more so now than anytime hypes you up on your looks. "DAMN LOOK AT MY SCREAM QUEEN." is his favorite line. 

Jason: Jason doesn't speak much so the flirting that he does is physical. His favorite thing to do is to touch your legs. Usually when you are sitting on the couch he will pull your legs onto his lap and run his hands up and down them, making you blush. 

Michael: Michael is not flirty as often as people may think, it usually builds up to the point of making him brave. His biggest thing he does is pulling you into his lap or close to him and whispering things into your ear to make you blush, often then walking away, leaving you flustered. 

Norman: Norman is an awkward baby and doesn't flirt much, when he does it is more cute than anything. 

Ghostface: OH MY, he is a teenager so he is very flirty. Telling you how hot you are and bragging to his friends about you. He is the definition of a flirt. 

Brahms: Usually most people would consider Brahms like Norman when it came to flirting but those people would be wrong, very wrong. Brahms knows how to make you blush more than anyone. He is not only English but he is formal therefore his flirtations catch you off guard. He usually will be doing something completely normal and when you walk past, say something that makes you stop in your tracks. 

Leatherface: Tommy is a simple man. He doesn't have to do much other than state something general about what he thinks about your looks to make you blush. "Look how pretty my doll is today." Usually does it when it comes to flirting for him.