First Fight

Freddie: You had been cleaning the house and for the 1000th time and again, yes again, Freddie's glove was laying in the middle of the living room floor. You didn't see it as you were walking and looking at the cobwebs gathered around the ceiling. Your naked foot slipped right across one of the blades, cutting open the side of your foot. You screamed and yanked the glove off the ground throwing it into the open garbage can. It landed in with a thud as you limped to the bathroom to bandage yourself up. *an hour later* "Y/N WHAT THE F**K!" Freddie yelled. You limped into the kitchen as he shook his glove above the trash can. "WHAT IS MY GLOVE DOING IN THE TRASH???" You limped over to him and pointed at your foot. "WELL I CAN'T HELP YOUR RECKLESS!" Your hand came down across his cheek and he stopped stunned. "Freddie I have been cleaning this house top to bottom every day, either clean up after yourself, or next time you come home your things will be in the front yard." You said before walking into your bedroom and slamming the door. 

Michael: Michael snuck through the backdoor around 3 in the morning. You were sitting at the kitchen table in the dark and he didn't see you. When he got all the way inside you clapped and the lights came up. He jumped, shocked to see you. "Where have you been?" you said, narrowing your eyes at him. He knelt beside you, "I was-" you cut him off, "You said you'd be back by 11." He rolled his eyes and stared at you. "Y/N, you don't need to worry," You took a deep breath in and stood up. "Well I have to be up in three more hours to go to work so thank . you for being so considerate and being home on time, I will talk to you tomorrow, maybe." You said walking to your bedroom and closing the door right before he entered the room where he was faced with a note that read, "You're sleeping on the couch tonight."

Jason: You were swimming, you loved to swim but Jason thought it was "too dangerous". You were floating in the water when you felt someone hauling you out. "Jaasssooon." you whined. He shook his head as you struggled against him. He sat you on the dry bank with a towel wrapped around you. You got mad as he always did this, anything he deemed dangerous you couldn't do. You tried to throw yourself back in the water but he kept catching you and sitting you back down. Finally you lost it. "Dammit Jason, you never let me do anything!" he furrowed his eyebrows and pointed back to the house. You shook your head and he huffed. Finally he threw his hands in the air in defeat and walked back to the house without you. 

Norman: **I am not writing a pref for this one because he is the hardest for me to write for  and also my least favorite, the next one will be how they make up so he won't be in that one either but I plan to keep writing for him in the future**

Ghostface: You crawled into bed with your boyfriend as he was exhausted after he came home. You laid your head on his chest but was immediately met with the smell of another woman's perfume. You lifted your head to see another type of hair, just a strand that didn't belong to either of you. Outraged you sat up and wrote a note that said you were staying at your sister's house and tapped the hair to the paper. You basically said if he wanted someone else all he had to do was say it and that you weren't going to put yourself through that and that he knew where to find you when he was ready to explain himself. 

Slasher Preferences/One-shots (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें