Michael Myers Oneshot

Sorry in advance i know this one sucks. I had some things happen today that have really brought me down. I'm still going to try to get some stories out tonight though, hope this one isn't too bad.   

You were roommates with the infamous Michael Myers. He was in the asylum with you and due to shortages in max security you were paired in a room with him. This was mostly due to your two personalities. The guards liked to see how much they could push you. They said they were giving you a roommate and that you wouldn't last long, that they were taking you to see the boogeyman. 

Michael was quiet, he rarely spoke to anyone but you, and even then it was sparing. You were more energized, and sparky and for whatever reason the two of you meshed well. It had been months and nothing had gone wrong. Michael sometimes had good days and sometimes had bad days. Today was a bad day, a really bad day. 

He woke up grouchy and on top of that the guards had been more taunting than usual. You sat on your bed minding your business. He wouldn't mess with you but on days like this it was best for you to keep to yourself. He wasn't in the mood to talk or listen to your latest shenanigans. The guards buzzed in the door and Michael was sitting on the edge of his bed. "Yard time." they said with dull voices. 

"No thank you," you said, scribbling on your notebook. They guard grabbed your notebook and ripped the page out and crumbling it, throwing it on the floor. "It wasn't a choice." he gripped grabbing your arm. "Ow, you're hurting me, let me go!" you yelled, throwing yourself back and hitting your head. You began tot black out but before your vision faded away you had seen what looked like Michael's tall frame standing and a guard moving quickly. 

When you woke up you felt the motion of being carried. It was dark as your eyes opened and adjusted. You looked up to see Michael's face, a white mask covering it. He was carrying you and you surveyed your surroundings. You were in the woods. You cuddled into his chest due to the cool weather of the fall night. "Did we get out?" you asked. He nodded and you looked forward to see a house, a small cabin. 

He sat you down on the porch and inspected the top of your head. It was still sensitive from hitting the bed frame. "ow." you said quietly as he moved your hair away from the bruising area. He mumbled an apology and led you inside. He had stayed here before, you could tell he knew this place. He showed you to a bedroom and you crawled into bed. You didn't see another bedroom and assumed he was sleeping in here with you. 

After a while he joined you in the small bed and you cuddled into him. "Will we be safe here?" you asked. He nodded and stroked your side. "Thank you." you said with a smile as you rested your head on his chest. Finally free and with him felt so good.