Match-up #11

I have long, light/medium brown hair, that gets easily sun-kissed during the summer. (Blond streaks appear during the summer) I have Hazel eyes, literally the green brown Hazel. My eyes tend to change colors when I feel different emotions, like, when I'm happy my eyes are more green, when I'm sad, they are more brown, when I am mad, they are brow and yellowish, making this orangish kind of color.I don't usually wear makeup, and only do so when I am going to a special occasion/event.I rarely wear dresses, only doing so if I don't want to put on a shirt and jeans/shorts/capris, or if again, I'm going to an event.I'm a kind-hearted person, and have a very tough time expressing my emotions, my body language when it comes to how I feel is a very bad way of telling how I feel. If I am sad or guilty I tense up as if I'm angry. My eyes are my biggest window. Everything I am feeling is told by my eyes. I am very smart, so I like to think, as I have good grades in all my classes and I'm going to be taking all college classes for this upcoming year of high school, my senior year. I can be lazy every once in a while, though I try not to be. I'm very artsy and creative, having done a lot in the past to express myself from singing when I was very little, to currently drawing. I played a few instruments in my younger days including a ukulele and a flute. I dream of one day becoming a White Hat Hacker, and I have already set myself up for that future. I am very strong willed and stubborn, leading me to be very difficult to influence once I set my mind to be one way. I am a goody two shoes, teachers pet. I get along with teachers better than I usually do with my classmates. I have horrible luck with guys, having had only one good relationship out of the 4 I have had my entire life. That one lasted 2 years and I long to find someone I can have a similar relationship with. I talk a lot... It's a bit of a problem... Oh and I live in Central New York (not the city) and have been to many places before including Japan, Virginia, Missouri, Kentucky, mostly places in the US. Never been to Disneyland California or Disney World Florida... Been to Disneyland Tokyo though!

So this is one I wasn't sure I would find a pair for either but I am going to pair you with Freddy! I know, weird right. The reason I chose this slasher is due to your kind nature he wouldn't be able to hurt you. He wouldn't want to. He would just want to watch you dream, listen and understand you. You outgoing and bold personality make him want to figure out more and make him try to understand you as much as possible. He would want to go places with you and being a dream demon he can do that. He loves watching you explore and think of new things.