When you meet another slasher

Freddie: "Babe do you care if I have some guys over?" He asked while you got ready to go out. You shook your head no and he proceeded to type on his phone. You left and when you came back you didn't see any Cars in the driveway or around your house. You walked through the door and down the hallway to the restroom. You turned the handle and the door opened revealing Ghostface. "Ah!" You screamed, slinging your bag at him. He screamed and Freddie popped around the corner, "one of the guys babe! No casualties on poker night!"

Michael: he is best friends with Jason Voorhees so it would make sense for you to meet him. You drove with him to Crystal Lake and you said you wanted to go take some photography in the woods before you ate and met his friend. As you were setting up your camera you noticed a man, maybe 10 feet away to your left. He sprung towards you, wielding a machete. "MICHAEL!!!" You screamed running back to your car. Michael waved at Jason and he lowered his machete, shaking your hand in apology.

Jason: as mentioned before, Michael and Jason are best friends. You have met Michael a few time now but it never doesn't surprise you to see him, as he is very tall. One day as you were coming home from work you pulled in the driveway and he walked up to your car, to walk in with you. However you were zoned out and as he put his hand on your shoulder, you got scared and punched, only.. he's tall. So you punched a little too low, only hurting your boyfriends best friend.

Norman: "Babe!! Babe!! Babe!!" He repeater when he came home. "Yes?" You asked, astonished at his excitement. "Guess who is coming in town??" He said. You thought for a second and shrugged. He held up a paper, a letter, written to him. It was his high school friend Carrie. Your jaw tensed, "as in, prom killer Carrie?" You asked. He rolled his eyes, "yes but she's not like that any more." You smiled when nodded when there was a knock at the door. He opened it and a short blonde woman came in. She seemed shy. They hugged and he pulled her over to you. "Carrie! This is my girlfriend Y/N. Isn't she cute!" Carrie smiled and shook your hand.

Ghostface: "billy where is my-.." you were cut off by a new voice in the house. You snuck through the living room to hear , "die bitch die!!" But it wasn't your loving boyfriends voice. "GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND!" You yelled running into the room with a fire poker, only to see your boyfriend sitting perfectly fine in a recliner, staring at you in amazement. You looked over to the man staring at you in awe. "Y/N, this is my friend Norman.." you blushed from embarrassment and shook his hand.