Getting his "attention"

Jason: You were doing laundry today and had one of Jason's shirts on. It was giant on you and fit like a short dress. Jason watched as you did laundry and cleaned the house. That was until you bent over the washer to get clothes out and he caught a glimpse of your upper tights. Then he was right behind you, trying to help and his hands on your legs. 

Michael: Michael was always busy with something. Today it was cleaning his knives. He wasn't giving you ANY attention. You slid yourself up and onto the counter while he dried one of him off. You picked it up a wet one. "Here I'll help." you said, licking the dull edge of the knife. He gripped the edge of the counter tightly and immediately stopped what he was doing. 

Ghostface: "Babe." you said. He ignored you while he wrote notes frantically in a book. "Babe." you said again a bit louder. Still no response. "Hey honey.." you cooed, sliding your hand onto his leg. He closed his eyes and looked up at you with tempted eyes. "Yes." he struggled out, biting his lip. 

Brahms: Brahm's was "sick" today. And by sick you meant lazy. He didn't want you to go into town for groceries so he was pretending to be sick.. he never was ill a day in his life. You knew just what to prove him out too. You walked into his room with soup and left a few buttons unbuttoned on your shirt. His eyes got wide and you sat the soup down on the table. His arms snaked around you, "oh no, your sick baby, not today." you smiled and backed away from him. You heard him groan as you left the room. 

Leatherface: Tommy hadn't been listening lately, at all. He doesn't take a word you say seriously and it was getting on your nerves. Today you had enough, he was going to take you seriously. You walked into the barn with a high knotted (crop top) shirt and shorts on. He looked up at you and stopped what he was doing. A low growl emitted from him as he put his hands on your waist. You pulled your hands from behind your back, showing the small padded horse whip you had. A smile spread across your lips and his eyes got dark. "I think we need to have a little talk baby." you said, tapping his chest. He groaned again, but not in a bad way.