Jason Voorhees (one shot)

You wandered around the woods. It wasn't a strange event for you to leave your house and wander around as you kept a trail of signal flags up so you wouldn't get lost. However, it had been snowing and you could only barely make out the faint yellow through the snow. You followed your trail but it began snowing more and more and soon you could not see the flags. Frantically you began calling out for help, knowing the nearest neighbor was the camp sight on Crystal Lake. You went there as a small child but didn't stay long, your mom and dad pulled you out of the camp after that boy drowned. 

As darkness began to fall you were freezing. The snow had soaked through your boots and you were completely lost. You trembled as you held onto a tree for support. "Help me, please!" You cried out again, hoping a groundsmen or someone would hear you and guide you home. You looked up, under your beanie and rim of hair and saw someone standing a few yards away. You waved your arms and shouted, they just stared at you. You began walking towards them, someone scared as they did not respond or move. Slowly you stopped moving when you noticed the machete in his hand. Your visible breaths increased as you began to turn. As you turned, he began running after you. Screaming, you lunged forward, trying to run in the increasing snow. Eventually you fell and this is where you thought you were a goner. He was going to kill you and leave you to disappear beneath the snowy banks in the woods. 

You turned as he got to you, lingering with his machete in the air. That was until you rolled out of the way. He fell beside you and with one last scrambling hope of faith, swung at his head, knocking the mask off. Paralyzed with fear you looked at the man's face. It was Jason. From Camp Crystal Lake, the boy who drowned in front of everyone and despite trying to help, was said to have died in the lake. He grabbed his mask and threw it on, putting his machete away and throwing you over his shoulder. He was going to really kill you now. You screamed the whole time he was walking and he ignored every plea for help. When you came up on a small cabin, he opened the door and roughly sat you down beside the fireplace. You huffed and brushed your hair out of your face. "y/n." he said, putting his things away. "yes." you replied, still quite shaken. He nodded. "I won't hurt you, but don't touch my mask again." he said in a gruff voice, you could tell he didn't talk often. "I'll take you home tomorrow." He said, bringing you a blanket and disappearing into the house. 

******************skip to next day*****************************

You woke up by the fireplace, still warm. Jason brought you an oversized shirt and thermal pants, trying to keep you as warm as possible in the cold winter. "Thank you, for keeping me here. I would have died out there." you said seeing outside. The closer you looked, the higher the snow seemed. He opened the door and snow fell in. "Are we snowed in?" You asked, biting your lip nervously. He nodded and slammed the door. Throwing things around. "I can leave if you want me to. I don't want to be a burden." You said, playing with the corner of the frayed blanket. 

He looked over at you and a chuckle emitted from under his mask. You began rambling about not wanting to put him out of cause any trouble and how you should have never went on that walk. He opened the door again and you thought he was throwing you out, however he grabbed a handful of snow and threw it at you. The coldness making you yell. "Hey!" you said, standing. He chuckled again and walked over to you. "I remember, you tried to help me didn't you?" He asked, shyly you nodded. He hugged you, "you aren't a burden, plus you're small." He said, kissing the top of your head. You smiled and looked up at him. "Thanks Jason."