IMPORTANT UPDATE: PLEASE READ ALL

GUYS. I just want to mention something. I get anywhere between 50 to 300 notifications for all of my stories every time I log in, especially for the slashers book. I miss notifications and comments and don't always have time to check all comments. I leave author's notes for requests for a reason because that is what I actually do go back and check for requests and suggestions. THAT BEING SAID, I WANT TO MAKE A FEW THINGS CLEAR. 

1. If you have a request, suggestion, character add, etc. you need to comment it on this announcement. I am not going to go back and check for random comments about who you want me to write for, it's a lot to keep track of. 

2. If you have ideas for an imagine, oneshot, headcannon, etc. message me. I am always open to suggestions and find them helpful whether I do them or not. I love when you guys give me ideas. 

3. DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT leave a message demanding I do something (Example: "You don't write for enough characters, You're leaving out (insert character), other writer write for blank). I am busy with a normal schedule not to mention the work I do on here, I try to get everything done but nasty comments and messages about how I don't write enough or for who you want does nothing but discourage me. (YES I HAVE RECEIVED HATEFUL MESSAGES AND COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT I COULD BE DOING THAT I DON'T AND IT'S THROWN ME INTO A WRITERS BLOCK)

4. Below is my list of people I am currently writing for or will write for..

-Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Brahms Heelshire, Thomas Hewitt, Freddy Kruger, Beetlejuice, Ghostface (Stu and Billy), and I am going to pick up writing for Pinhead. 

5. Below are people I WILL NOT write for and the reasons why...

-Chucky, Pennywise, Candyman and Jeepers Creepers. (I don't know these characters well enough to write for them. I either haven't seen these movies at all or recently enough to be able to write for the characters. If I'm going to write for them I want to do a good job) 

6. If you have a SUGGESTION OR CHARACTER ADD THAT WAS NOT ON EITHER OF THE LISTS, comment it on this post. If you have a request for a story, oneshot, preference or headcannon please message me.