The third partner in your poly!relationship

Freddy: Pennywise. While he didn't like Pennywise at first he would grow to love him as you did. The language would be crude and filled with jokes but they would give you all the love and attention you need. 

Jason: Leatherface. Those two thick boys would be wrapped around your finger. They both desire to please you so much and would do anything for you. They think alike and also love each other based on their mutual silence and experiences. They can rely on you and also each other. 

Michael: Michael would have a hard time sharing you with anyone. He would be very hesitant at first but then he met Brahms. You brought Brahms home one day and introduced him. Let's just say Michael was floored by your british boo. He loves him just as much as he loves you. 

Ghostface: Stu and Billy are already poly in their relationship with you. They both have some strong feelings towards each other and it only got stronger when they met you.  

Brahms: Brahms would start in a relationship with you but would see your friend Jason who had feelings for you. For a while he would develop feelings for Jason and proposed the idea to you one day and the two of you sat down with Jason and everyone loved it. 

Leatherface: Thomas would be nervous about being with anyone but you. As soon as he saw Michael he wasn't sure what it was he was feeling. Michael initiated the idea and you and Thomas followed along. Michael was a protector and you were his two little fluffy babies. 

Pennywise: Pennywise would hate the idea of sharing you with anyone... except maybe two teenage boys with nothing better to do than get involved with a freaky clown and their sweetheart. After the initial awkwardness, the four of you developed routine and love.