Brahms Heelshire (one shot)

The day started like any other. You woke up and made breakfast for Brahms. You knew he was a real man and not a doll, you knew he lived in the walls and you treated him as his age, only you preformed all the duties of a nanny. You cooked and cleaned for him and listened when he needed you. 

"Brahms, breakfast." You yelled, sitting his eggs and toast down on the table. He didn't respond and you didn't hear movement in the walls. You rolled your eyes and went to the living room. After about fifteen minutes you walked back to the kitchen and checked on him. Nothing, he hadn't come out and eaten. 

Growing concerned you walked back to the living room and yelled again, "Brahms! Breakfast!" this time there was still no response. Irritated you walked to the crawl space and pushed your way through. You knew it was against the rules to go in there but you were getting worried, he always came when you called him. 

You crawled past the spider webs and low beams and stood, seeing light from around the corner. You walked down the thin corridor to where the light was coming from to see a small bedroom. The vent let light in from outside and the small room had been furnished and given a light. You peered into the room, noticing the mask that usually adorned Brahms' face was tossed on the bed. Feeling as though someone walked up behind you, you began to turn around. One arm wrapped around you to keep you facing one direction while the other slapped over your eyes to prevent you from seeing. 

You inhaled quickly. "Brahms, I am sorry, but.." you began to say but his grip around your face tightened. "I said to never come in the walls, y/n. Why didn't you listen?" he asked in a growl. You gulped. "Get out, now." he sounded pissed. He gestured his arms sideways throwing you behind him, causing you to fall to the ground. Then he stepped into his small room and slamming the door. You landed awkwardly and screamed as you twisted your ankle. "Dammit Brahms!" Your face twisted in pain and he didn't respond. You pulled yourself from the walls and out of the crawlspace. 

When you got out you pulled yourself up and kicked your shoe off. You looked down at the swollen ankle, grimacing. You limped to the bathroom and wrapped it as tight as you could. You heard scrambling around before he emerged with his mask on, he lingered in the doorway. "What? Now you want to help? Get out of here Brahms!" You yelled, throwing your shoe at him. He dodged it and walked over to you. You began swatting and pushing away from him as he tried to pick you up. He was successful in lifting you and began carrying you to your room without saying anything. 

When he got you to your room he sat you on the bed and sat at the end. "May I wrap your ankle properly?" he asked, looking at your sad excuse for self help. You rolled your eyes and nodded as he began wrapping your ankle. "I'm sorry." He said, as he got up and got ready to leave. You grabbed his hand and pulled him back over to prevent him from leaving. "I shouldn't have gone in the walls," you said, whispering as he got closer to you. He nodded and leaned down, close to your face. He placed a kiss on your lips, as he lifted his mask halfway. You froze, "that's me showing i'm sorry." he said as his lips curved into a smile. You blushed profusely. "Next time you yell for me, I'm come out." He said, winking as he got up to leave. "I promise."