Poly!Stu/Billy/Reader

After several long talks and many nights thinking it over this was the conclusion the three of you came to. You initially were friends with both boys and fell for the two of them, however you knew you'd never be able to chose. Billy suggested it first and Stu agreed but it took you some time. 

Over the past two years the three of you had settled into your relationship. You fought, you laughed, you loved. Everything worked out perfectly. The boys had gotten use to sharing in the relationship and everyone had become comfortable. The three of you knew you were in this together. 

You currently sat in the hospital bed breathing rapidly. Eight and a half months ago you had taken an at-home pregnancy test and it had come back positive and now here you were mid-contraction. "Guys this hurts." You yelled through gritted teeth. They were both doing their part here. Stu was holding your hand telling you how this was all going to be worth it in the end. Billy was brushing your hair back and dabbing your forehead with a rag silently. 

The doctor came in with his gloves snapped tight and you knew this was the moment. You were about to have your baby. "Alright guys, I need just the father in here right now," the nurse said to the boys at either of your sides. "We're both the father." They said in unison and the nurse looked at you for approval.  You nodded rapidly and she backed off the subject. 

After hours and hours of pushing and trying your hardest, the room was quiet. The baby was asleep next to you. Both boys were passed out in the pull out couch and the nurse returned with a few pieces of paper and pens. "Excuse me, we just need to fill out some paperwork." she said, making all of you look to her. 

"We need to run a blood sample to determine who the biological father is, for the birth certificate." She said looking at the boys. "No." you said before they could answer. She didn't say anything as she grew confused. "Both of them are the father of this baby, she belongs to the three of us, we are ALL her biological parents and we all love her the same. One of us doesn't need to be excluded from the paperwork." you snapped. She nodded and both boys signed their names. 

"Okay, and what will her name be?" the nurse asked timidly. "Ruby." the three of you said together. She smiled and wrote the name on the certificate and left. You looked at your boys with a smile and they looked from you to the sleeping baby beside you. All of your sweet baby girl.