Tiffany Valentine Oneshot

This oneshot is with Tiffany as a human not a doll, also this is my first time writing for her or a female slasher oneshot at all so... hope you enjoy it. 

You sat back on the couch with your legs resting on Tiffany's lap. It was a Friday night and like usual you were spending it together, she was your best friend. "Let's get out of here." she said with a puff of her cigarette. "And go where?" you asked, leaning your headache out of the boredom of sitting at home. "Let's go to the bar, get a few drinks." she said with a smile. You nodded and got up and changed. 

The two of you linked arms as you walked down the street to the bar a couple of blocks away, no use in driving the short distance. Your heels clacked together as you walked, arms linked, with Tiffany. She wore a black painted smirk on her lips and kept glancing over at you to make sure you were doing okay. "I can't believe you wore those heels." she said, eyeing your platforms. You smiled, cheekily, "They make me more intimidating to men." you winked. 

As you approached the bar you could hear the music from inside. You usually weren't one for crowds but Tiffany brought out your inner party animal. As you approached the door, you strolled into the darkened area, music and people making the most of the noise. Tiffany went to the bar and ordered some drinks, returning to your table with them. After a while you were on the dance floor enjoying yourselves, or at least you were. 

A man with beer on his breath approached you, slurring his words about how he would love to take you home. He had gotten in between you and Tiffany, making you try to signal for help over his shoulder. "I'm not interested." you said trying to budge past him but he caught your arm, "I wasn't asking bitch." he said a bit louder catching you off guard. "She said she's not interested." Tiffany's voice boomed next to you. The man let you go and huffed, "And what are you going to do about it?" he asked, puffing his chest out a bit. 

Tiffany got this look in her eye. You don't know whether it was the alcohol or the anger but she lunged at him, clawing and screaming. The two of you were ultimately escorted out by the bouncer. As you walked home in silence, there was no arm holding. "I can't believe you got us kicked out." you laughed a bit. 

Tiffany lightened up, "I wasn't going to let him talk to you like that." She said, reaching over and grabbing your hand. "Yeah," you said with a smile, "No one talks to your bitch like that." you winked. She smiled, "exactly." she said throwing her arm over your shoulder and kissing your cheek. You stayed red the whole way home. 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! SORRY IF IT WAS SHITTY

FUN FACT: your writer is bisexual.