Ghostface- (Final Oneshot)

You lingered in the halls of your high school, waiting for the final bell to ring so you could meet up with your boyfriend and go home. When it rang you felt hands snake around your waist. A smile plastered itself on your lips and you turned and kissed your boyfriend. "Hey there sweet thing, ready to go home?" he asked. You nodded and followed him to his car, your hand still wrapped in his. 

When you got home you went over the plans for tonight. It was the Halloween party, everyone dressed up, everyone who was someone went and you were definitely someone. You showed Billy your devil outfit, which he loved due to the thin material and abundance of lace. You ate and watched tv till it was time to get ready. 

"I'm gonna go home and get ready, meet me there at 8?" Billy asked, you smiled and nodded. It was only a few streets down for you. When he left you did your hair and make up and slipped into the devil costume you had laid out on your dresser. You grabbed your pre-packed backpack and threw it in the car as the clock creeped closer to 8 and headed to the party. 

People were already there and you walked inside waiting for your boyfriend. After two hours he never showed. The anger grew inside of you, this is why he wanted to "meet up"? you rolled your eyes and stomped outside to your car. You drove to his house and grabbed your backpack out of the back seat. 

You slipped the black robe over your head and held the mask at your side. You walked into his dark house, no one was home. Anger almost made you lose your cool and scream, where was he if he didn't come to the party and he wasn't here. Thoughts and possible outcomes raced through your mind. You walked into his room and began rigging your trap, that was until headlights shown through the window. 

You smiled and hid in his closet. Someone walked into the house and as you heard footsteps you gripped your knife inside of your robe. Billy's light turned on and you smiled, knowing you were about to catch him doing whatever it was he was doing. He walked in with Stu behind him. What? Stu, he ditched me for Stu?? Anger boiled more and more until it overflowed.

He was wearing a black robe similar to the one you wore and that's when he threw his mask on the floor beside the closet door and you saw it, it was the same mask you had on now. You grabbed a small control from your pocket and pressed the first button, the lights flickered. Then the second, the door slammed shut. Then the third, his phone rang with a creepy voicemail in a man's voice about needing to check his closet. 

Visibly Stu and Billy were freaking out. You hit the fourth button which played a speaker from just outside the open window on the other side of the room, in your voice it said "You'll never ditch me again babe." Then you smashed through the closet doors and onto the bed, swinging the knife you held. Stu ran and Billy fell back, his back hitting the wall. "Stop!!" he screamed as you stood in front of him with the knife on his neck. 

You rolled your eyes and took your mask off with your free hand. "You want to stop? But baby, the fun is just getting started." you said cocking a smile and tilting your head. His face became several shades of confused. "You ditched me." you snapped rolling your eyes and putting your knife away. "You're... you're Ghostface?" he asked. you smiled and nodded. "But, I'm Ghostface." he said holding up his mask. "Aww the killer unite." Stu said rolling his eyes.