When you're away for too long

Jason: He gets lonely fast. He's use to you being around all the time and when you leave for an extended period of time it brings him down a little bit. He is always happy when you come back and often can't get enough of you. 

Michael: He sulks, as usual. He doesn't like it when you're gone, he worries about you a lot. He wants to make sure there is nothing going on that could harm you. When you come back prepare for questions and questions. 

Ghostface: Billy and Stu are usually with you all the time but when you leave for a little while on your own, oh god. One they can barely function without you but two, they pout all the time. Expects miss you texts and maybe?? snapchats??

Brahms: OH GOD, NO NO NO. You're leaving?? For how long?? How is he going to survive? You have to keep him constantly updated and the longer you are gone the more isolated he feels. He's not letting go of you when you get back, you'e never leaving again. 

Leatherface: Just like Jason, this big boy needs you. He walks around the house, looking out windows, waiting for you to get back. Prepare to be treated like a princess when you return he couldn't be happier. 

Pennywise: One word. Touchy. He missed your body being there and god help you if you aren't in the mood for constant affection. 

Pinhead: Honestly, he's okay with his space. He would miss you but at the same time he likes having time and space to himself. When you get back though he is filled with a warm and fuzzy feeling, he likes having you around. Having someone to talk to. You will get some kisses and hugs and maybe one "I missed you."