A cute moment

Freddie: You had had a long day and came home dreading cleaning again and cooking and finished housework before you got to take a shower and go to bed. You walked through the front door to see Freddie sitting at the table with homemade dinner and you smiled, as you ate he asked you about your day and when you were done he informed you he drew you a bath and laid out your clothes for tomorrow, he also cleaned and did all your chores.

Michael: you found some old baby albums at your moms house and was flipping through them. He walked up behind you and looked at the pictures. "Do you think our babies will look like that?" He asked. Shocked you looked at him, "our babies?" You smiled. He nodded, "of course, our house full of little killers." You chuckled, "every mother's dream."

Jason: Jason brought you flowers all the time from the woods. Most of them wildflowers of all sorts, and only the prettiest colors. You came home today, from your morning walk to see the prettiest wild Lilies, your favorite and a note. "Dear y/n, I love you so much. You light up my life. I've been growing these for a while, I hope you like them."

Norman: One day while you were home alone you became extremely tired. You laid down on the couch thinking you'd just close your eyes but when you woke up Norman was sitting on the couch, watching you sleep and had covered you with a blanket and turned off the big lights.

Ghostface: Billy wasn't known to be a crazy romantic or anything but today he was being different. He was quiet and you kept catching him staring. It was night and he suggested going out. You needed up in a bar with all of your closest Friends, Freddie, Michael, Jason, etc. billy walked to the front and got a guitar and began singing a short song in which he dedicated to you. It was the sweetest thing he had ever done.