When they do something cute/stupid

Freddie: Freddie was helping you fold laundry and had his knife fingers on. You heard him cussing every once in a while under his breath and turned to him. "What's wrong?" You asked. He held up the towel to reveal holes everywhere. You sighed and took the towel, waving him away.

Michael: First things first, Michael is very tall. He doesn't have the best luck with doorways, car headspace, etc. luckily, your house has large doorways and allow easy access for him. However the house is old. You were on the couch watching him walk around and do his daily tasks. As he walked into the room he began frantically swatting and twisting around. You burst out laughing and he stopped and looked at you, "it was a cobweb."

Jason: Jason loved the park and walking in the woods. He loved nature. One day you were walking through the park when he froze, jerking you to a halt. You looked at him in confusion, and he pointed about ten feet down the trail. A goose walked around minding its own business. You laughed and pulled him around the goose and when it turned to you he pushed you down and ran.

Norman: Soo Norman needed his wisdom teeth pulled. And you had to take him. On the way home he turned and looked at you in the funniest way possible causing him to start crying because you were "making a mockery" of him.

Ghostface: well it's that time of the month and you would think this boy never saw a sanitary pad or tampon. You were cramping and he came into the bathroom to see you checking how many tampons you had left. "EW!" He yelled seeing the box in your hand. You opened one up and pushed the new tampon our to expose it. He made a disgusted face as it flew threw the air, hitting him in the chest. "SHIT" he said falling backwards and basically running from the tampon.