Best Friends

I didn't really have a choice. I had to go with my family. The hard part was telling my best friends Ally and Monica. "YOU CAN'T GO!" they both screamed at me. "Guys, I don't have a choice, Ranyville is the only place my Dad has gotten offered for a job," I tried explaining to them. We were just getting into school when the bell rang. Thank goodness, the bell rang because I didn't want to talk about it anymore. We all had different classes, except for lunch that was the time we got to see each other. But, we rode the same bus together and we always walk to the bus stop together.

If your wondering, Jessica if you never see them then why are you guys best friends? Well, let me tell you. We have been best friends since daycare and we just happen to have the weird schedule because that is the way Middle School schedules were made. We all promised to each other even thought we don't have the same classes we would stay best friends. That might change because not only do we have different classes but I am moving away!

Monica is a person you can trust and she will make you (almost) pee yourself and if I were you I wouldn't challenge her to a basketball game. Ally is a gingered, freckled, funny, and super awesome at soccer kind of girl. I would say I'm the smart, blonde, out-going girl. I wouldn't mess with us. Just Kidding!