First Day Back

My house is under-construction. It will probably be a while until it is ready to live in but I still have to go to school. Which sucks! Tyler walked to me to school because his house is just down the street from my bosses house.

When we got to school everybody was surrounding me. Tyler pushed everyone out of the way so that I could get through.

"Let the lady breath!" Tyler shouted.

I got to my locker and opened it up. There was a note on it with a heart. I ripped it off and ran to Tyler's locker.

"Thanks for the note!" I giggled.

"What note?" He looked confused.

"This one, the one in my locker."

"What!? I never put this up." He grabbed it and looked at it. He looked around and went to my locker to see if there was anything else.

"Wait... you didn't put that up?" He shook his head. "Then who did?"

He went into the the middle of the hall with note in his hand.

"Okay, ATTENTION EVERYONE."

He waited for everyone to listen.

"Whoever wrote this note to my wonderful girlfriend, needs to tell me.... now!"

No one replied.

"Um, Tyler? It's okay." I whispered to him.

"No it's not! SOMEONE IS TRYING TO GET UP IN ALL OUR BUSINESS!"

"Tyler! Shhh." I hushed him quickly.

"I bet you know it is and you just don't want to tell me."

"TYLER! I DONT KNOW WHO SENT IT. But it doesn't matter."

Tyler sighed.

"Until, you calm down I am going to stay away from you. I love you, but not when you are like this." I walked away with my books and went to class.