Sunday, Monday Not So Funday

The whole day I was in my room. My mom was trying to make feel better by bringing my favorite food but it didn't work. I finally got a call from Tyler's Mom.

"Hi, so I know you have been worried about Tyler and I just want to tell you he is fine a few broken bones though,"

"Okay that's good!"

"Would you like to come over and see him?"

"If you wouldn't mind and I would love to help you with Macy,"

"That sounds good and I will be gone for a while so it will be you, Tyler, and Macy,"

My mom gave me a can of soup and some chocolate. She drove me there and when I opened the front door Macy came running towards me. She gave me a hug and went back to her playroom. Tyler was on the couch.

"Hi? I came over to see you,"

"Oh, Hey,"

He had a cast on his right arm and a boot on his right leg. After an hour he finally warned up. We played Sorry and Go Fish and I signed his cast with a heart, then I made him and Macy some soup. Tyler and I talked for a while. He is going to school tomorrow which is great and bad at the same time. I went home around dinner time.

When I got home I are dinner and went to my room. I checked my phone and I got a message from Ally.

Hey, so I just want to say... I MISS YOU!"

"AW! I miss you too!"

"And I am moving schools,"

"Oh so you aren't going to Rightston anymore?"

"No I am going to go to Tydill Middle,"

"OMG! That is only 20 minutes from me!"

"Really? Awesome! We should talk about this later because I need to go,"

I went to bed pretty early and woke up late. I put on some white shorts and my emoji sweatshirt. My mom and picked me up and we carpooled Kylie and Anna and Annie. When I got to school I met Tyler at the front door and I walked with him to his locker.

"Hey I will be right back I need to grab my History book," I sort of ran to my locker.

After I closed my locker I saw Karen talking to Tyler.

"Hey, so I heard you got hurt... and I you need my help with anything I am here," She touched his cheek. What that heck!?

"No thanks, Jessica, Ricky, and Mikey will help me," He closed his locker.

"Jessica? Why??"

"I don't know where you've been but she is my girlfriend." I walked right over when he was saying that. I waved.

"You little brat!" she put her finger in my face.

"Excuse me?"

"Hey, back off!" Tyler said putting his hand in her face.

"This is between me and your little girlfriend," She grabbed my shirt and pulled me against a locker. I pushed her back.

"I don't know what you problem is but you need to stop! I am sick of you pushing and being mean to people. You need to grow up!" I pushed her.

"Or what?"

Annie, Anna, Kaitlyn, and Kylie showed up at prefect timing.

"Or we are all going to kick your butt!" They shouted at her face. Karen backed up and walked away. We all laughed and hugged. They all went to class while I walked with Tyler.