1 Month Anniversary

It's been about a month and Tyler is finally getting his cast off. We have been dating for about a month now and actually today is our 1 month anniversary, I think he has some plans because he told me not to make any plans with anybody else. I am so excited! I decided to wear my silver dress that has sparkles and my white sweater. My shoes were hurting me so I decided just to wear some flats. Tyler wasn't going to take me until around 8ish so I just decide to watch tv and text people. I texted Kylie first.

"Hey, how's it going?" I texted her first.

"Good. Tonight I am going to be with Ricky, I think we are going to eat dinner and then go skating and take a walk in the park."

She is so lucky. I hope my date is as fun and nice as Kylie's.

"That sounds.... great!"

"Yeah, well I will talk to you later! Bye."

Kylie had to go get ready. So I texted Ally.

"Hey, Ally,"

"Hey, what are you doing tonight?"

"Going on a date with Tyler,"

"Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow! Haha,"

"Wow, haha have you found any guys you like?"

"Um, kind of there is this guy in my English class, but he doesn't even know I exist."

"That's ridiculous Ally! You have to atleast try and talk to him. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Well, I have to go but you better talk to that guy!"

I sat my phone down and made some ramen noodles. After I finished my noodles, I brushed my teeth. Tyler finally showed and he knocked on the door. My Dad opened the door. My parents and Tyler talked for a while and then we left. We walked to a place I haven't been to. Tyler made me close my eyes and he walked me while he held my hand.

"1....2....3! Okay open your eyes!"

It was gorgeous! It was a private area covered with lights and a table that had a plate of spaghetti on it. Music was playing and I was just frozen.

"Tyler, it's........ amazing!" I hugged him.

We sat down and we talked about a lot of things. We ate some yummy spaghetti. After we ate we danced to the music and laughed at how bad I was. We both lied down on a blanket and we looked up at the stars. He pointed out stars and named then with weird names.

"And you see that big, bright star, that one is named Jessica." He stared into my eyes and kissed me. I kissed him back of course. It was probably the longest we have ever kissed. He picked me up and hugged me. We held hands while we walked home. He came into my house and went into my family room and watched a movie. At 10ish he kissed me bye and went home. I am the luckiest person ever!