Normal Saturday

It was finally Saturday! I was so happy because I get to lay on the couch all day and eat all the food I want. Ally called me and asked if I wanted to hang out. As much as I wanted to relax, I really wanted to see her.

"Yes! I will meet you at your house and I have the address,"

My mom drove me down to her house. It was big. Well, as big as mine. I rung the doorbell and she invited me in. We hugged for like 2 minutes. I waved goodbye to my mom and went upstairs to her room. We talked for a long time. We finally decided to walk down to the Ice Cream place. We order 2 ice cream cones, one chocolate and one cookie dough. When we sat down these two boys sitting at a different table stood up and walked to put table.

"Hey, girls... I'm Noah and this is Chris."

"Hi, boys... I'm taken and this is Ally,"

"Uh, hi." Ally was so shy. I knew she liked Noah.

"So ladies, can we buy you a water?"

"Uh, yeah how much is it?" I sarcastically said and looked at the menu. "Oh that's right, it's free,"

Ally hit me with her elbow.

"Geez, daytime emmy," Chris said.

We all laughed. Noah and Ally we definitely hitting it off. We asked them if they wanted to go to a movie with us.

"Sure! But I call sitting by Ally." Noah winked at Ally.

At the movie I had to sit by Chris but he was pretty cool. I gave him my number and told him to hit me up whenever. Ally of course go Noah's number. After the movie Ally and I left and I went home.

When I got home, I saw my brother running in a circle around the yard.

"What are you doing, Lucas?"

"I am trying to throw up!"

"Good Lord! I swear you are not my brother."

"Hi Honey!" My Mom greeted me. "Tyler's Mom called and asked if you could help babysit Macy with Tyler."

"Did you say yes?"

"Of course, now that is 40 dollars that needs to go to your car money. You are babysitting tomorrow."

"Okay, Mom!"

I ate popcorn in my bed while I watched Mean Girls and went to bed.